[HyunLix] No Other Option

A/N: This... I have feeling this has bit of toxic vibes tbh? I honestly dont know. Its just... people fighting over ppl??? idk

***

Hyunjin sighed as he watched Felix bake more brownies and cookies, "Why are you stressed again?"

Felix sighs before closing the oven, "Finals are coming up and I still can't understand fucking math." Felix stands up straight and squints his eyes at Hyunjin's bowl of cookies, "You complain about me baking but you almost finished the cookies."

Hyunjin stops mid bite and looks down at his bowl before swallowing and ignoring what Felix said, "Anyways... It's not just math is it? You won't be this stressed if it's just about math."

Felix's facade falls before he chuckles and checks the cooling brownies, "You know me too well."

"Well duh. We've been friends before we were even born. Our mothers are friends of course its set in stone that we will also be friends. Hell we came out to each other the same time." (A/N: Felix bi king say it with me)

Felix's shakes his head a small smile on his lips, "It's just Sarah..." (A/N: I apologize to all the nice Sarah)

Hyunjin almost clicks his tongue, "What's up with her this time?"

"Says I've been spending too much time with you. She basically wants me to stop spending tine with you," Felix awkwardly chuckles.

Hyunjin rolls his eyes and snatches a brownie when Felix turned to check the one in the oven. He always hated that Sarah, and Sarah hated him. They almost got into a fight once, but Felix intervened.

She had always thought that Hyunjin was there to steal Felix away. When in reality she was the one who stole Felix. In truth... Hyunjin loved Felix more than a friend. Felix was his everything.

And he was Felix's.

Before everyone thought that Felix and him was dating. They prioritized each other all the time. Felix puts him at the top of his list. Everyone thought that until Felix announced that he was dating someone else.

But still even with Sarah, Felix prioritized Hyunjin. Walking to school with Hyunjin, Lunches with Hyunjin, breaks with Hyunjin, practices spent with Hyunjin, even walking home is with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin doesn't even need to think too deep to figure out why Sarah hated him.

"Don't worry too much. I'll still spend time with you. It's kinds weird that she says that to be honest. I mean I do take her kn dates and spend time with you," Felix says as he places the newly baked brownies on a cooling rack.

Hyunjin sweat drops when Felix said that.

'Doesn't he realize that he actually spends all his time with me?'

Felix smiles brightly at him, "Help me pack some of this for the others."

***
Hyunjin sighed for the nth time as he followed Sarah to the back of the school. The girl had called him out on his break, Felix was still in another class.

"What do you need?" Hyunjin groans and crosses his arms leaning against the wall behind him.

"I need you to step out of Felix's life," Sarah said arms also crossed. She was visibly glaring at Hyunjin her hair flowing when the wind blows.

Hyunjin sighs before pushing himself of the wall, "This again. I already told you a thousand times, I won't do that."

Hyunjin attempts to walk away already tired from all the drama but a hand on his arm pulls him back. Hyunjin looks back his hair swaying, "Let go."