[SeungJin] Love

A/N: I couldn't think of any other title lol.
It's so soft my heart broke.

***
Seungmin sighed as he plops down on the couch. He had 3 exams and a presentation today. He was dead tired, he could feel his limbs aching and his stomach growling (A/N: This is me everytime I go home from school).

"Minnie?" he heard someone call.

He looks at the doorway to the kitchen and see's his boyfriend Hyunjin standing with a pink apron wrapped around his waist, chopsticks in his hand.

Seungmin smiles, "I hope you didn't burn the kitchen."

Hyunjin pouts, "Hello to you too love."

Seungmin laughs and blows a kiss to Hyunjin who pretended to flick it away. Seungmin pouts and whines while Hyunjin laughs.

Hyunjin steps closer to him and presses a soft kiss on his forehead. Seungmin stops whinning and smiles, pressing a kiss on Hyunjin's lips. Hyunjin laughs when he heard Seungmin's stomach growl.

"Let's get you fed. I cooked some ramen," Hyunin says as he leaves a peck on Seungmin's lips.

Hyunjin guides Seungmin -who was clinging to him- to the kitchen. "Go eat while I prepare your bath," Hyunjin says as he turns to leave.

"Eat with me," Seungmin whines as he holds Hyunjin's hand in his. "I already ate while waiting for you. I cooked that for you. Now eat so you could rest early," Hyunjin smiles and presses a kiss on Seungmin's temple.

After Seungmin finished eating he went up to their room. Hyunjin was nowhere to be found but he could hear the water running in the bathroom.

He enters the bathroom and saw Hyunjin sitting at the side of the tub, one of his hands playing with the water.

"Love?"

Hyunjin looks up and smiles at him, "Come now, the water is warm enough."

Hyunjin sits beside the tub, while Seungmin sat inside it. Hyunjin drops a cherry scented bath bomb on the water.

Hyunjin stands up and plays a soft day6 playlist on the speakers.

"Love," Seungmin calls.

"What's the occasion?"

Hyunjin sits beside the tub once again, "What do you mean occasion?"

"Well...you don't usually do things like this. You only do this things when you did something wrong or when theres a occasion. Did you do something?"

Hyunjin laughs and pats Seungmin's hair, "No love. It's just...I know you're tired. You had your exams and presentations. I just wanted to help you relax."

"You didn't have to. Just having you with me is already relaxing.

Hyunjin giggles and presses a kiss on Seungmin's lips, "Whatever you say. I'll just go and prepare your clothes."

"Thanks Jinnie," Seungmin smiles and relaxes further in the tub.

"Anything for you."

Seungmin comes out half an hour later. A bathrobe wrapped around him. He saw Hyunjin sitting on the bed back against the headboard, his clothes on the olders lap.

"Hey, here wear this," Hyunjin says when he noticed Seungmin standing at the door way.

Seungmin takes the clothes and enters the bathroom again to wear it. He comes out wearing Hyunjin's shirt and a pair of sweatpants. A towel was placed on top of his head when he sat down in front of Hyunjin. The older was gently drying Seungmin's hair.

After drying Seungmin's hair they decided to lie down. A soft day6 song was still playing in the background.

Seungmin gently lays on top of Hyunjin and snuggles his face on the olders neck. Hyunjin chuckles and wraps his arms around the younger, "You're so cute."

Seungmin whines and buries his face deeper. Hyunjin humms along to the music while running one of his hands on Seungmins hair.

He could feel the younger relaxing more and more against him. He could hear the soft snores Seungmin produces beside his ear.

Hyunjin wraps his arms tighter around the younger and whispers, "I love you."

He could feel the younger squirm abit and mumble something, "Love you too..."

***

A/N: I need a Hyunjin in my life