[MinSung] Run Away

JISUNG'S P.O.V
I didn't want this. But I have to do this, for my mother. All my life all I ever did was make my mom happy. But why do I feel empty.

I still remember what she said, when she learned about me and Minho.

"Your job is to make me happy! And to make me happy I want you to marry a woman not a man!"

"He's unacceptable!"

"If you continue being with him, I'll disown you!"

And now, here I am getting ready to be married to a woman that I didn't even love. When will be the time that I create my own happiness?

I guess that time will never come.

Minho hyung I really miss you.

Do you still think of me?

It's been a month already, did you see the note that I left you?

Hyung, I love you...

I wish I could runaway from here. I don't want this. I want to have my own happiness. And the only way I can get my own happiness is through Minho.

For once I want to be selfish. I want to disobey my mother. But I can't...

"Jisung, let's go. It's about to start," a voice suddenly said. I looked at where the voice came from and saw my mom, "Yes mother."

They took me infront of the altar, and signalled to for the wedding to start. The organ started playing and the flower girls started going in.

And then finally my soon-to-be wife. To others it looks like the perfect wedding. But for me this nothing but hell.

It would be much better if I was the one walking down the aisle and Minho was the one waiting here. But that will never happen. It's just a dream, a dream that will never happen.

I take one final look outside before the doors were closed. Hoping that he would appear and save me. But no one came.

Mina stopped infront of me and smiled. I offered my hand to her and we both walked infront of the priest.

The priest started saying things that I don't understand. I wasn't even listening. My mind keeps wandering back to Minho.

And now the thing that I dreaded the most, the exchanging of 'I do'

"Do you, Han Jisung take Mina Sharon Myoi as your lawfully wedded wife?"

MINHO P.O.V
I sat inside my car, the note Jisung left me in my hand.

September **, 20**
06:30 p.m
*** church
save me hyung
~Jisung

I looked at the back seat and saw two bags full of clothes. I looked at the road and continued driving.

JISUNG'S P.O.V
"Do you, Han Jisung take Mina Sharon Myoi as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Mina looked at me with a smile, but I couldn't answer. So this really then end huh.

I took one last glance at the door and sighed, "I-"

Suddenly the doors were thrown open and and a panting man came in. I could feel tears prickling my eyes. From the corner of my eye I could see my mom stand up.

"You came..." the tears started falling.

He strided towards me and stopped when he was infront of me. He took my hand in his and smiled, "Let's go."