[ChangJin] My Tsun Omega

Requested by: spillthatea
Ship: Changbin x Hyunjin
A/N: I'm sorry if there's anything wrong in this. I couldn't think of anything else.

***

Hyunjin turned the page of the book he was reading. Reading silently at the corner of the library.

Wolves mark their mates during the full moon. Placing a mark on your omega is like marking your territory. Each wolves has their own mate that was destined to them. They can identify their mate at first touch. But sometimes others take time to identify their mate. They could have been touching each other for a year before they identified each other as their mates.

The-

"Hyunjin-oppa..." a voice suddenly called, soft and shy. Hyunjin looked up from the book to see a girl holding a bright pink envelope. She gives it to Hyunjin before running away.

Hyunjin stares blankly at the envelope in his hands. He takes a sniff and sneezes when he smells the strong scent of perfume.

"Another one?" a voice says. Hyunjin nods and places the unopened envelope infront of the new comer, "I don't understand. I rejected them a thousand times. They still don't get it. What do I do Minho-hyung?"

"This just means that they reject your rejection," Minho says and places the envelope far away from them. The perfumes scent making his nose itchy.

"Then I also reject their rejection," Hyunjin whines. Minho sighs and shakes his head, "Why don't you try dating one of them? Who kn-"

"I don't want to. I only want to date my mate," Hyunjin says with a stern voice. "Let me remind you that your mate doesn't know that he is your mate and he hates you," Minho says looking directly at Hyunjin's eyes.

Hyunjin whines and buries his head on his arms. "For a high class alpha you sure are whiny," Minho says with a deadpan look.

Hyunjin continues whining. Minho just sighs and opens his book. He was about to read and ignore his friend when he spotted someone.

"Hyunjin"

He doesn't answer continues to whine.

"Jinnie"

Still no answer

"Hey bitch"

He only receives a kick on the shin under their table

"Fuckin Hwang Hyunjin I can see your mate you fucker," Minho whispers aggressively.

Hyunjin shots up from his seat looks around. He spots the small (but dark) omega at the History section, a few shelves away from them. Changbin was reaching for a book that was out of his reach.

Hyunjin stands up and makes his way to the omega. He takes the book with ease. He offers it to the omega who growled at him. He missed the pink that dusted the omegas cheeks because the omega snatched the book away from him and walked away.

Hyunjin then remembers a similar incident.

*Flashback*

Hyunjin quietly reads inside the library. He was sitting on the floor with his back againts the shelf. He looks up from his book when he hears footsteps coming near.

He blushes when he realizes it was Changbin. He hides his face with the book but continued to observe the other.

He notices that the other was struggling to take a book. He smiled 'This is my chance!'

He stands up and and says, "Do you need help?" The moment he touched Changbins shoulder he felt a shiver run down his spine. He stomach suddenly filled with butterflies and alot of different feelings.