[MinSung] Red

Ship: MinSung

A punch to his face

A hand pulling his hair

A kick to his stomach

He was already used to it. Everyday when he comes to school this happens to him. His parents are in dead. No friends, no one to talk to. No one to seek comfort. He was alone.

When the others leave him he tried to stand up. Stumbling a bit but still managing to stand. He leans on the wall for support and makes his way to the clinic. He opens the clinic door and limps in. The moment the nurse sees him she runs forward and guides to one of the beds. "Jisung! Oh my...It's worse than yesterdays. Jisung honey, you can't let them do this to you. We have to tell the principal. It's getting worse everyday," the nurse says while inspecting Jisung's new bruises. "We can't, they'll just target me more. And I'm already used to it noona," Jisung whispers.

The nurse looks at Jisung sadly and continues to bandage Jisung's bruises. When she was done she pats Jisungs head softly, "Hey, you know noona is gere for you right. I told you before I'll be the big sister that you need. And please take care of yourself. This have to stop Jisung." The nurse smiles softly and turns to leave. "Uhhh noona wait. I've been going here everyday and I don't even know you're name..." Jisung says. "Dahyun, Kim Dahyun," she says with a smile. "Thanks, Dahyunnie noona."

She turns and leaves Jisung alone. Jisung looks at the time and sighs, 'Great, I'm 20 minutes late'. He grabs his things and makes his way to the door. He was walking along the corridor, not looking at where he was going. When he suddenly bumped into someone, they bumped really hard making them both fall. He wasn't really listening to his surroundings so he didn't hear what the boy say.

The other stood up and dusted himself. He walked towards Jisung who was still frozen in place. He grabs hold of Jisung hand to help him stand but Jisung suddenly flinches and moves away. "H-hey. Are you okay?I'm sorry I bumped into you. I didn't mean to. I kind of lost..." the boy explains, looking at Jisung with worried eyes. Jisung looks at the other, he was tall, and kind of cute, and really handsome, but the weird thing was his eyes, they were colored silver.

"Y-you're eyes..." Jisung stutters. The other looks suprised for a second before smilling again, "They're contact lenses. But hey could you stand up before the other students come out of their room. I don't wanna look like I'm bullying you." The other takes Jisung hand and pulls him up.

"You don't have to worry about looking bullying me, I experience it all the time..." Jisung mumbles, hoping that the wouldn't hear. Fortunately, he didn't, "Pardon?" Jisung just shakes his head and picks his things up. "I'm Minho by the way," the other suddenly says. Jisungs looks at the other and mumbles his name, "Jisung..." Minho smiles and pats Jisung's head, "What a cute name, it suits you."

Jisung blushes softly and looks away. No one ever complimented him before, this was a first. But then he remembers everything that have happened to him before, and thinks that Minho will do just the same.

Minho notices the change in Jisungs expression, so he tries to lighten up the tension, "Hey umm, Jisung, could you tell me where my next class is..." Minho chuckles lightly and shows Jisung his schedule. Jisung takes it and scans over the schedule, "Well, other than the last period we all got the same classes." Minho smiles and excitedly exclaims, "Really?!"

"Yup, so I guess you can just follow me," Jisung mumbles. Jisung looks at his watch, "But we're still 15 minutes early for the second period so I guess we can find a seat near the classroom." Minho nods and follows Jisung around.

He takes in the boys looks, he have a bondages on most of his exposed body parts. Both of his arms, were covered in bondages almost looking like a mummy. There was a patch on the left side of his jaw. And a forming black eye on his left eye.