𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛

Comincia dall'inizio

Hitoshi tapped me on the shoulder and I looked over at him. I followed his arm as he pointed elegantly towards a cluster of stars.

"What does that look like to you?" He asked gently. I narrowed my eyes at it, tracing the stars and making different shapes. I hummed as I thought, feeling Hitoshi stare at me.

"It looks like..." I trailed off, trying to make sense of the bottom of the cluster. "A baby."

"A baby?" Hitoshi asked, turning back towards the sky. I glanced over at Denki as he snored lightly. I chuckled and adjusted the collar of his blazer so his neck wouldn't be cold.

I turned back to the cluster, tracing the head of the baby and then the swaddle.

"See? A baby."

"I see it now." He turned his head to look at me. "Do you see those in your future?" I sighed deeply, turning to look at the purple haired man beside me.

The light fell on one side of his face, casting downward shadows on the rest. He looked exhausted like usual.

"My roommate is a crackhead as usual, and it doesn't help my insomnia."

That explains it.

"What a loaded question." I laughed.

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked. He nodded and I turned on my side, pulling my hands to my chest.

"I don't want kids." I told him.

"Why not?" He asked, tilting his eye brows.

"Because I'm afraid. Afraid I'll fuck them up." I said, looking down at my hands. "I don't know why I'm telling you this, it's not like you're gonna cure me or anything."

He reached out, grabbing my hand with his and gently squeezing.

"I think the same thing. I'm afraid I'll give them my quirk or something similar and they'll go through what I went though in school. Be bullied for having a 'villain's' quirk, be underestimated because their quirk isn't flashy. What's the point of having a pro hero dad if people call him a villain?" He explained, rubbing his thumb over my hand. "What about you? Why are you afraid?"

I looked back up at Hitoshi, laughing lightly.

"Because what if I make my kid feel like what my parents made me feel like? I feel so separated from my parents and I love it, but what if when I have a kid I'm just like them? What if that's the final piece to the puzzle? People already call my heartless. Mostly lowlifes and villains, but it still hurts sometimes. 'Look at my mom, the heartless detective!'" I felt tears swell in my eyes and I tried to blink them back.

"What if my own kid hates me?"

"Hey, stop that." Hitoshi said, pulling me closer, putting his forehead against mine. "You'd be a great mom. You're sweet and passionate and you put your heart into everything you do. Your kids would love you with everything they have."

I chuckled dryly.

"Thank you. And Hitoshi?" He hummed in response, putting his arm around me to rub his thumb over my spine.

"You'd make a great dad, just like you make a great hero. People that say you're a villain are just jealous that you made something out of yourself while they didn't." He chuckled, pulling away to look down at me.

"You're pretty good at this pep talk thing, you know that?"

"Oh really? Maybe I should write a book." I pondered, looking up at him.

"Or travel the world doing seminars."

"That's a good one."

We chuckled at ourselves, looking back into each other's eyes.

She's so perfect.

Hitoshi leaned down slightly and pressed his lips to my forehead, letting them linger a moment before pulling away.

"We should get Denki back to the apartment." He said once he pulled away.

"Right. Almost forgot he was here for a moment." I said, laughing and removing myself from Hitoshi's grasp.

"Oh and (Y/N)?" I hummed as I stood, walking over to Denki.

"You're perfect. Grab his arms would you?"

Yoooooo.

We love projecting onto characters 🤩

Fun Fact: Originally, (Y/N) could charge as a substitute for sleep.

Reminder: You shouldn't feel bad about eating. It's something that's necessary for life. You're perfect and you don't have to change unless you want to. Don't let anyone tell you you're any less than perfect. Now go get a snack. I love you 💞💞💞

BLM is not a trend. Arrest Breonna Taylor's killers. Ways to help the movement- https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co

Over and out.