"Yeah, it started to get thousands of hits within minutes of the video going viral." Since I started to accompany Bella on set of her films for the past year, she recommended that I write about my experiences. The pressure of being with a movie star, the loss of privacy, and the locations she filmed at made my blog a fucking success. The blog alone brought in enough income to support us both for years.

I no longer felt like a fucking free loader. Not that I ever told Bella that, but I was positive that she realized that was how I felt early on.

"And how many of them were checking to see if you left me?" she asked, but I could tell she was teasing me.

I laughed, shaking my head. "A lot, apparently my hands and fingers are sexy." She giggled and agreed whole-heartily. I took her hand in my own, and while I watched the road, I pressed my lips on her palm. Her response was a hitch of her breath and her lovely mouth popping open.

Dev cocked in eyebrow at Angel who rolled his eyes and wondered when I'd strayed to the dark side permanently.

"We need to pick up the last of my things at my parents."

Bella smiled wistfully and shook her head, as if to clear the hunger in her eyes. Internally, I smirked and wished I could pull over and take her on the hood of my car. But it was in the middle of the day and I knew she wouldn't have appreciated it once it made the news.

"Are your parents home already?"

"Nope, they're still on their cruise."

She smiled and pointed to a drive-thru. "I'm hungry."

After we picked up some burgers, we made it to my parents' house. I had moved into Bella's house only a few weeks after I had asked her to marry me. My plan had been to wait until we married or at least until I could help out with expenses. However, after having to spend one night apart, I knew I couldn't do it again. Ever.

And that was why the studios and Bella's agent were aware that we were a package deal. She acted and I blogged about it. Never details about secretive screenplays, but mostly about us. Thankfully, they didn't mind since it brought attention to the upcoming films.

It wasn't easy to be with Bella. And I knew that when we started our relationship. The blog had been my way to vent or celebrate. Some days, I was a sweetheart, others I was an asshole. Either way, it allowed me to calm down so that Bella and I could talk.

I loved her. All of her.

I knew how much she needed to act. There had been a short break between filming, where she chose to work on a complicated equation. She hadn't slept much that entire month. The moment she stepped onto a set, she finally relaxed. Acting, to her, was an escape from the numbers that preoccupied her mind constantly.

From the time I asked her marry me, until the day we married, she'd occasionally ask me, "Are you sure you want to be with me?"

And every time, despite the media, the restless nights and her obsession with work, I replied exactly the same. "Yes, I love you, Bella." Life wasn't easy. But there was no one else I'd rather be with.

Once we reached my parents' home I decided to approach another subject. We'd both been very busy for the past year and once Bella's promotional tour started, we'd be even busier. However, I wanted a pet, a dog or two. Bella had been reluctant since we hadn't been home enough during our engagement.

But Bella was in between films, and in fact, had six months of time off. Though I knew taking a break from acting might prove hard for her, she said she'd keep busy with her consulting. With the sort-of vacation, it might be a good time to introduce a four-legged friend to the family.