I barked out a laugh and shook my head. "My teeth? You can do better than that."

She grinned. "All right," she said, rolling her eyes. "I hope they have the same patience you have. I know being with me hasn't been easy but you've stood by me, time and time again. Though both of us have made some mistakes, we still managed to stay together. That takes commitment, love, communication, and as I said, patience."

"No, our relationship hasn't been easy," I said thoughtfully. Moved by her words, I struggled to put my emotions behind my own. "What has been was falling in love with you, Bella. So damn easy, and though things haven't run smoothly, I wouldn't change a thing. We'll make mistakes, but that's part of life and learning. I love you, baby."

"I love you," she whispered, nuzzling my cheek for a few moments. "And your hair, I hope our son has your hair."

"He'll be a lady killer," I teased. She giggled and pressed her lips to my neck. "So, that's three kids, a four bedroom, two bath house and two cars. Any chance we can add two-point-five pets?"

"We'll see," she replied, patting my thigh affectionately. "Should we look for a place of our own or is my house adequate?"

"I don't have a job currently," I said softly. "And though my parents have helped me for years, I don't want to be a burden on them anymore." I shook my head, clearing my throat before continuing, "Having said that, I want to work. I don't want to leech off you."

"You know I'd never see it that way, especially once we're married," she replied simply. "I understand where you're coming from, though. How about we compromise? You can move in once you've graduated next spring, and work part-time to help with the utilities. The rest of the time can be devoted on setting up your own company."

"The way the economy is," I said warily. "The chances for success in either venture may prove difficult. Even part-time jobs are tough to find nowadays."

"I want you with me," she whispered. I could hear the fear in her voice, but also acceptance.

"I'm not worried, baby," I said, watching her sigh as she settled fully on her seat. "I'll agree to move in together by spring but I'd like to add the stipulation that we'd be married by then."

"Aww," she cooed, rubbing my stubble covered jawline. "You want to make me an honest woman."

I snorted. "If that was a case, I wouldn't have used my tongue—" Her hand clamped over my mouth, her eyes narrowed.

"You can't bring that up while driving," she hissed, squirming in her seat. Damn. She was aroused. Dev patted me on the back, while wiping away imaginary tears from his eyes. "Now, let's discuss the two-point-five pets."

Licking her palm with the tip of my tongue, I grinned when her breath caught. Teasing her was fun.

~oOo~

Teasing was fucking painful. At least when Bella teased me to the point that I'd been hard for the past few hours. Once we arrived to our campground, each little group worked to get our campsite set up. Bella was quite helpful, since she seemed to be the only one that understood the instructions to our new tent. However, the evil, sexy seductress either touched me while no one was looking, or gave me enticing looks down her sweater.

Dev promptly indicated that DeviBella had completely taken over our sweet angel, and in all likelihood, had to do with the fact that we were finally doing it. Personally, I wanted to believe that she was as insatiable as I was. What was that saying? Once you pop, you can't stop.

Angel slapped the side of my head and told me not to say that out loud. I wasn't stupid, but I was pretty sure that Emmett would've gotten a kick out of it. However, I wasn't the type to um…kiss and tell.