032. fool me once

Start from the beginning

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Bonnie and Sheila sat at a table, conversing. "How did you know where we were?" Bonnie asked. "Many things can fuel a witches power. Worry. Anger. After Stefan told me they had taken you, I had a lot of both. Simple locater spell was easy after that." Sheila responded. Bonnie frowned, "I'm sorry. About all of this." Grams just smirked, "Not as sorry as they're gonna be."

Stefan, Lexa and a now found Elena entered the room now. "So what do we do now?" Alexia asked. "Well, for now, you all need to stay here." Stefan replied, as Sheila and Lexa both frowned. "A prisoner, in my own home? I don't think so." Sheila said. "I can't protect you if you leave the house." Stefan frowned.

"We'll protect ourselves."

Elena sighed, "We need to let Damon have Katherine back. He's not going to stop until he gets her. If we help him, maybe that ends it." Bonnie shook her head, "No! He doesn't deserve to get what he wants." Lexa looked to Bonnie with sympathy, "That asswipe absolutely doesn't- But what other choice do we have?"

"Witches being pulled down by vampire problems. As much as we tried to do to stay out of it..." Sheila groaned, catching everyone's attention. "I'll open the tomb. You get your brother's girl and destroy the rest with fire. Then this will be all over." She decided.

"We still have to get Damon to agree." Elena insisted. "He already agreed once." Alexia shrugged. "Yeah, and then we double crossed him. So now he's angry." Stefan concluded. "He's hurt. There's a difference. I think I know what I have to do." Elena decided, before she exchanged looks with Stefan.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Stefan approached Bonnie, Lexa and Sheila. "I cleared the debris away. Set the torches like you asked. We can get down now." He said to them, before he Stefan placed the shovel against a rock. Cans of gasoline laid near by and Bonnie and Alexia looked at them. "What is that?" Bonnie asked. "It's everything I need to destroy them." Stefan replied.

Lexa handed Sheila a flashlight. The older Bennett looked to Stefan, "Are you sure that Damon will come back with her?" She asked.

Damon whistled suddenly, the group turned and look at him. "Brother. Witches." He greeted, as he strode past them with the grimoire, Elena trudging along behind him. Damon descended the stairs into the tomb, while Elena walked over to Stefan, Lexa and Bonnie.

"Everything okay, Elena?" Lexa asked, her face filled with concern. Elena nodded, "I just want to get this over with. Are we ready?" Bonnie replied, "I guess so."

Sheila was lighting the torches at the tomb. Bonnie and Lexa stand next to her while Stefan, Damon, and Elena watch from the entrance.

"Air. Earth. Fire."

"Water." Bonnie said as she held up a water bottle and Sheila took it, sprinkling the water on the floor.

"That's it? Just water from the tap?" Elena asked, her twin giggled in response. "As opposed to what?" Sheila asked. "I just figured maybe it would have to be blessed or mystical or something." Elena replied as Sheila just smirked at Elena in response.

Damon pulled out a blood bag and unraveled it. "What's that?" Lexa asked, eyeing the bag. "It's for Katherine. Gotta have something to get her going. Unless you or Elena are offering a vein to tap." He grinned as both the Gilbert twins looked at him, unamused.

Stefan sighed and Damon whispers his next sentence to him. "Admit it- you can't wait to get rid of me." Stefan chuckled, "You're right. I can't wait to get rid of you."

Bonnie looked up at them from the ground. "We're ready."

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Matt was leaning against a tree with a beer in his hand. Sienna snuck up and swiped the beer out of his hand. "Swoop!" She grinned, before she took a drink. "Hey!" Matt huffed, laughing.

"Where's your date?" Sienna asked, handing the beer back to him. "I can ask you the same question." Matt grinned, referring to Lexa. Sienna shrugged, "I don't think she wanted to come tonight." She admitted. "As for Caroline's whereabouts.. Who knows?" Matt replied.

"Aww, is the honeymoon phase over already?" Sienna asked, as Matt sighed, "Maybe.. I just... I don't know if I can do the whole public couple thing. She seems like she might be a little clingy." The boy explained.

"Aww.." Sienna teased, punching his arm before she noticed Caroline walking towards them. "Ooh incoming." She added quickly before she walked away, to leave them alone to talk.