Your dating a cop!?

I am working on a SpiderWitch one shot which will either be uploaded today or tomorrow, so don't worry, it will be uploaded soon. 

I know this makes no sense but please go along with it, please.

Basically Bucky is a Cop and was never the Winter Solider, Peter is Spider-Man however works in the Brooklyn Precinct and works along side Bucky. Bucky and Steve did grow up together however HYDRA captured him in the 40's, he caused him to be able to live longer so he and Steve are the same age but look like they're in their 20's. Petiro is still alive and didn't die, and he becomes very over protective of his sister. Also Xavier and Magneto are there (younger them) and also become protective of Wanda. 

Also Steve and Natasha are dating in this.

Again I know this wouldn't actually be able to happen and doesn't make sense, but please go along with it. Please.

///

It was December and Wanda aswell as the rest of the team were wrapping presents for the local children's charity like they would do every year and on Christmas Eve would take them down and hand them out to all of the children. 

Petiro aswell as Charles and Erik had come to help out, aswell as visit Wanda over the holiday. Logan would have come but he decided to spend the time with his daughter, but told them to tell Wanda he'd come and see here soon. 

Peter had gotten shot a couple of hours ago when out on patrol, but not as Spider-Man but as a cop. A robbery gone wrong. Wanda was making him rest but Peter being Peter, couldn't and wanted to move around.

"Your lucky we was there or else you could have bled out" Wanda told him 

Peter gave a small scoff, "I wouldn't have bled out"

"Peter." Wanda said sternly, "Anytime you get shot or hurt you don't tell any of us."

"Only because it's not a big deal" Peter protested

That was when Petiro gave a small cough, "I'm sorry, 'We' who's 'we'?" he asked his younger sister

Wanda answered, "Me and...Nat"

Clint gave a small fake cough without opening his mouth, "Funny thing is, Nat was with Steve when Peter got shot"

"Really?" Wanda asked pretending to be confused

"Who was you with, Wanda?" Steve asked teasing her, knowing who she was with exactly. 

She scratched the back of her head, "No- No-one"

They continued teasing her for a few moments longer, trying to make her break and tell them who she was with. They all had an idea, other than Steve and Peter who knew the truth of who she was with, they had an idea on who she may have been with because she had been more...in love, recently.

"Okay fine, i was with my boyfriend, you happy!" Wanda told them, however a certain 4 people suddenly became very...quizzical to say the least.

"You have a boyfriend!?" Petiro asked her

"Oh don't look at me like that, I'm 25, i'm allowed to date" She told him before walking across into the kitchen.

"No, no your not, not until your atleast 30" Erik told her

"Guys, I'm not 7 anymore, besides he'd a good guy you'd like him, he's smart, caring and has a heart of gold" Wanda explained

"Well we should get to meet him." Clint said standing up

Wanda laughed, "Oh no, I'm keeping him away from you lot for as long as is humanly possible"

"What, why?" Charles asked 

"Because even if they're just my friend, you all get way to over protective way too soon."

This went back and forth for a while before Peter looked towards Clint, "Calm down Katniss, your gonna start panicking"

"Uh-hu! Join me, won't you!" Clint shouted in panic

That was when Steve spoke, "He really is a good guy and would do anything to protect her"

Erik turned round, "Wait, you knew?"

That was when Peter spoke up, "Of course he knew, and he really is a good guy, I should know, I set them up" 

That was when everyone went silent, Peter knew and had set them up?

Petiro quickly turned to look at his younger sister before speaking once again, "Your dating a Cop!?"

Wanda sighed, "Peter never told you he was a cop.....but yes, he's a cop"

"Oh my god" Clint said before collapsing into the couch with his hand on his head.

Natasha quickly stood up before walking into the kitchen with was connected to the lounge, "What's the big deal? She's a grown woman and she's dating a guy who respects her and loves her"

"Does he know?" Erik asked, "About, ya know-" 

He gestured towards Wanda's hands talking about her powers

Wanda threw her hands up in the air, "Oh of course he knows and he knows that Peter is Spider-Man aswell as a cop. You'd like him."

Petiro stood up, "How do we know he's trustworthy?"

"Does me telling you that he know's of Peter's secret mean absolutely anything to you?" Wanda asked before walking further into the kitchen towards the fridge grabbing a cold bottle of water. 

Charles stood up, "Okay, so how long have you been dating?"

Wanda shrugged, "A couple of weeks"

Erik raised an eyebrow, "How many weeks?"

Wanda lowered the bottle neck from her lips before placing on the cap as she thought about it, trying to work it out.

"How many weeks are in a year and three months?" She asked quietly

Peter spoke, "Around 65, give or take"

Wanda looked towards her brother, "Around 65"

Clint who had just stood up, collapsed back into the place where he had just been sat, "Oh my god"

"Your all so dramatic." Natasha stated as she went and sat back beside Steve, the pair leaning back, Steve's arm being place around her waist while his hand rested on the floor next to her hip. 

"What is the big deal? She's old enough to know who she wants to date." Natasha added before taking a drink of her own water.

Petiro turned to look at Natasha and Steve, "The big deal is that she's my little sister, she's nto allowed to date anyone"

"And why not?" Wanda asked getting offended

"Because!...Your my little sister it's weird" Petiro told her truthfully

This was when Peter spoke up, "Just admit it." He said with a laugh, "You just don't like seeing your little sister grow up"

Petiro said nothing, none of them did. It was the truth, he hated seeing his little sister grow up.

Wanda mumbled, "Seems I've found the one thing that i'm faster at than you"

After a few moments Petiro spoke up, "Okay, ...maybe" he dragged out, "Maybe I don't like knowing that my sister is growing up"

Wanda spoke, "I can't be just your little sister, forever you know?"

"Oh you'll always be my little sister, whether you like it or not" Petiro told her

Wanda walked closer to him pulling him in for a hug, everything seemed to die down and everything was calm once again.

"So when do we get to meet him?" Petiro asked his sister looking her in the eyes.

"Never." She told him, giving a small laugh at the end before hugging him again.

Whenever Bucky would meet her family, all she had to tell him was...good luck.