This isn't you, It's HYDRA!

To everyone else, it felt like a normal day.

But to the Avengers, it definitely wasn't.

Peter had been gone for just over 6 months, nothing was to be seen of HYDRA or the KGB, no huge missions had popped up.  

They had all been on a mission for taking down the KGB and it had worked, however in the process they had lost Peter. His blood was found in the ruins however no body and since it had been blew up, they came to a conclusion that Peter was dead. But no-one wanted to believe it.

They continued looking for him. They didn't want to give up hope even if the world was telling them that they should.

MJ was working full time with them from S.H.I.E.L.D since she was his girlfriend and the love of his life to anyone who knew the two.

It pained them all, May tried to get over it but found herself struggling. She had lost everyone, Peter was the only person she had left who had any link with her family. She knew he wouldn't give up, he couldn't.

Wanda walked in, Nat turning to look at her.

"Anything?"

"Nothing, no-one has seen anything"

That was when the screen switched itself on, the evening News coming on.

"BREAKING NEWS: A wreckage has been found, we have correspondent Lindy Hopper, Lindy?"

"Yes, we're here just infront of the wreckage, it is believed to have housed another experiment, the police have reported to have found something linking to the secret agent army of HYDRA, they have classified it as a new weapon, we are still waiting on a talk with Chief Walton himself, but we will keep you posted"

"Thankyou Lindy, as she has just said, it has been seen to be a possible weapon of HYDRA, we've just had a break though as Lindy was talking to you then, apparently blood was found on the ground of the floor suggesting someone was being held captive. That is all the information we have up to now but we will keep you posted"

The screen shut off and everyone became silent. 

"Do you think?" Sam asked

"It can't be" Bucky said

"What do we do?" Rhodey asked

"We try and find him"

"What if it's not him?" Bucky asked

"But what if it is?" Wanda asked

Nat pulled out her phone, "Who are you calling?" Tony asked

"MJ, she'll want to know"

"I saw it" Nat heard on the other end of the phone

"We're gonna search now, you best make your way over, bring Hill with you too"

"Will do" 

From that Nat hung up, all they could do was wait until they got any more knews, any sightings, anything that could show that maybe Peter was alive.

A week would pass before they would be able to find anything on HYDRA once more, this was their opportunity. 

"We have one mission, bring Peter back" Steve told them to which they all agreed

It was half an hour before they reached where they needed to be, it was, what looked like an old mall which would have been shut down years ago. Around it, it was just deserted, the only thing to be seen was a large forest.

They headed in and saw nothing but machinery in each old store, needles, med tables.

"I hate this" Steve heard Bucky say as he looked round