The Truth

Part 4

///

Yelena had been at the tower for a couple of days now and had been successful in scaring both Bucky and Sam.

She lay there in her bed, thinking about the most funniest scare she had done on them. It was her third night at the tower and she was pissing her sides in laughter as she thought what Bucky's reaction would be. She had lay off him all day, as well as the day previous. And they both got along, really well. He'd also made her jump a couple of times too.

But she had succeeded in this one.

She had stayed up late that night because she had it all planned out. She had gotten tips from both Clint and Tony in how to scar the two lads. And it was perfect.

It was one in the morning and Bucky woke up, needing some water.

Wanda was fast asleep so he slowly crept out of bed and closed the door behind him. He headed into the lift before coming to the same level as the lounge. He hopped out of the lift with both feet and looked in either direction.

Yelena had taught him to be more carful. He thought Natasha was scaring and could prank and scare well. Boy was he wrong.

"Friday?" He whispered in a small screech

"Yes?" She said quietly back

"Can you turn the light on in this hall?"

The light came on and he thanked the AI.

He would have brought a wooden bat with him but it was Sam's turn in taking it incase Yelena had set something up.

He relaxed a little before walking into the lounge, the light from the hall was enough for him to feel safe, he looked around and saw no-one. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed out the water jug before walking across the kitchen grabbing a glass from the cupboard and poured his water.

However as he looked up to the window infront of him, he could see someone's reflection and it wasn't his own. Something or rather someone was ontop of the fridge.

He quickly turned around and gave a small scream.

The light came on in the other half of the kitchen with Clint perched ontop of the fridge.

"Clint!?" Bucky shouted

Clint gave a laugh, "Oops, Sorry. I was waiting for Tony, but that was so fun."

Bucky had his hand on his chest calming down his heart-beat.

Suddenly Sam came running in with a war cry scream, his bat in both hands and up in the air.

"What? What happened?" He asked frantically.

"It's okay." Bucky said, "It was just Clint."

Sam lowered the bat, "Oh thank god. I was coming to get a drink and I came out of the lift and heard someone scream."

Clint started laughing and hopped off the top of the fridge and back down onto the floor.

"Honestly, both of you are just big scaredy cats." Clint laughed.

Bucky turned and looked to Clint, "Yeah, well if you was on the reciving end of Yelena, you'd be shit scared too."

Sam looked around. "Where is Yelena by the way? She's usually here, not you."

Clint shrugged before heading towards the door. "Beats me, anyway. Night."

"Night." The pair said to him, as they looked around.