Should we tell them? II

Nat stopped and turned to look at her. 

"What?"

"I think i'm pregnant.", MJ repeated. "I've been sick before but not like this, i'm not a 100% sure, but i have a feeling that i am"

Nat walked over to her and bent down beside her, pulling her in for a hug, 

"Does Peter know?"

"No, i haven't mentioned anything yet, i don't want to jinx anything and if i'm not, i don't want people getting excited" 

"I'll text Fury, tell him your coming with me"

MJ tried to object but before she could Nat had already got an answer from Fury, telling them both they could have the rest of the day off. 

"Follow me"

After 20 minuets, they arrived at the pharmacy, MJ picked up 3 different kinds of pregnancy sticks before paying for them, Nat knew that Peter would be with Tony until around 5 or 6 pm today since they was on a small mission, so they had time. 

Nat waited for MJ to finish, after a couple of minuets she came back out, drying her hands on a fresh towel 

"Just 3 more minuets" MJ told her

Nat sat down next to her on the end of the bed, placing her arm around her shoulders 

"If- If i am? you know, pregnant?, how do you think he would react?, Peter i mean"

"Honestly? He'd love the fact that you was pregnant with his child, MJ. He loves you, why do you think he'd want to marry you if he didn't"

The timer soon went off, MJ and Nat looked at one another before MJ stood up and walked back into the bathroom, she took in a shaky breath before turning one over. 

When she let her breath out her eyes widened in small shock. 

She turned over the next two. 

All giving the same result...

Pregnant.

She turned back, the tests in hand and looked towards Nat, she held them up and gave a small smile 

"I'm pregnant"

Nat smiled with joy before hugging her

"this is amazing"

"I know"

"When do you think you'll tell him?"

"i don't know, but soon"

Nat hugged her again, then realized something

"That kid is so screwed" Nat chuckled, MJ laughing with her, the kid would have the Avengers for family and a superhero for a father

////

It was two weeks later when MJ told Peter, she wanted to make sure everything was correct and healthy with the baby, once she had gotten all of the checks and run through's making sure the baby was healthy and well, she had gotten a print off of the ultra sound, she also had placed a test in the small box.

He was over joyed to find out that they were expecting their first child

////

It was over the next few weeks that MJ's signs of pregnancy became more and more clear. 

It was the annual 'everyone come round and chat, talk, drink and play games' night, these usually happened every week or so. 

May was sat with Happy, Nat was sat on Steve's lap, Bucky and Sam were on the bean bags, Hope was talking with Bruce about something, Scott was chatting with Morgan and Clint, Tony and Pepper were talking with Thor and Peter and MJ were talking with Happy, May, Nat and Steve. 

"Lady MJ, you seem very pale, are you well?"

"I'm well, very well, thank you Thor"

"You do look peaky, are you sure your okay love?" Hope asked 

That was when she looked at Peter

"Should we tell them?" 

"I don't know? I mean it won't be long until one of them suspects something, you know being scientists and parents an' all"

"Tell us what?" Tony asked 

"I'm pregnant"

They all started congratulating the couple on the pregnancy, hugging them, wishing the kid luck on his or her's family.