Speaking Russian

Italics in Russian.

///

It was just like any normal day when Peter got to school that morning. Simple, walk down the halls with Ned talking about Star Wars, swap out his books at his locker, head to class and wait for the time to change until 3 so he can finally change into Spider-Man. 

Even though he did finish at 2:45 each day, he'd have to wait until three so that was he was far enough away from school and he could eat him sandwich from Delmar's. 

But today, today would not be a normal day at all. 

HYDRA was out once again however this time, rather than being German they had relocated to a country none other than Russia. Of all places. 

Peter was sat in English listening to his teacher ramble on about Pride and Prejudiced or another Jane Austen Novel. But he wasn't sat for long because note even half an hour into the lesson an announcement came over the tanoy  

"Can all teacher lock the classroom door and hide, we have-" There was a yell after the panicked speech identifying the principle had just been thrown from the mic.

"Listen up" spoke a Russian accent, "All teachers you are going to take all of your students to the hall and if you don't one of my men will kill you, it's that simple" on cue a man armed with a gun came through the door ready to kill anyone who even attempted at running away. 

They all got escorted to the assembly hall were they were all shouted at to get on their knees and if not they'd be knee-capped. 

"Your probably wondering why we're here, well, we have intel that tells us one of your students here, has a small connection with a certain someone known as Tony Stark, and if that's you, please stand up, you'll make this job easier"

Peter didn't stand up at first, he needed to know why they were here and what they wanted him for, did they know he was Spider-Man?

Peter pulled his web shooters from out of his pocket before placing them on discreetly. He had designed them with Tony so they would just blend in with his clothes and no-one would ever question it. 

"Okay then, i'll kill one of you each time and if little connection doesn't stand up, i'll kill you all, starting with..." the man teased as he looked at everyone's panicked faces before picking a girl in the second row, a freshman. 

"You" he smiled with a sneer

He clicked his fingers and one of his men walked over to her and picked her up by her arm and shoved her to his 'boss' 

She could feel the cold metal barrel against her forehead, she quivered in fear, in fear of dying.

Peter quickly stood up and shouted, "Okay, stop, no-one has to die, just please put her down" he spoke with his hands out infront of him 

"Ah, look at that, it seems we've found out little connection" he smiled he chuckled the girl back to where she was and signaled for one of his men to bring Peter to the front. great, infront of the whole school. 

"What's your name boy"

"Peter, Peter Parker" he said as he stood infront of this man 

The agent eyes Peter up, "Now, why would Stark want a kid like you?"

"I, don't know, why do you want me? Why have you come here?"

"Your a real questioner, aren't you?" He smiled, "But i'll tell you, it's simple, lets call it a re-match between us and the Avenger, place him in the chair"