Kleptomaniac

3 weeks. 3 very long weeks of waiting finally lead up to this moment. The moment they would catch her in the act and bring her in.

Felicia Hardy also known as the Black Cat.

She'd been stealing from all the biggest Art museums across the Tri-State area and was slowly showing signs of going further-a-field. All of the art works and jewelry had made their way onto the black market and was being sold from $500,000 to just over $57 million.

After a while they managed to knock her out, well...Nat had. 

She was now currently in a very very secure SHIELD/Stark tech prison so there was no chance of her getting out. 

"All we need to know is why? Why are you stealing these things?" Tony asked once more

Peter was sat in a metal chair over in the far corner, he knew Felicia from back in school before he transferred to Mid Town, they had been good friends up until the point Peter found her one night devising a plan with her father on how to pull of one of the biggest heists they had seen in years. 

Peter had changed alot of the years. To anyone who grew up with him and had been there the entire time wouldn't see a change but for someone who hasn't seen him since middle school, they wouldn't recognize him now.

He had his arms folded as he slouched in the chair, listening to each of the Avengers try and interrogate her, they were failing miserably. Even Nat couldn't break her, i mean, she got further than the rest but still, nothing, no straight answers, nothing.

"Why are you even asking me these questions? Why do you want to know?"

"Because, you Kleptomaniac. You've been putting people in danger without realising" 

Everyone turned their heads towards Peter who was now stood up, he was the only one who hadn't had a go at interrogating her

"What?"

"You heard me." Peter said getting annoyed, "You've been putting hundreds of peoples lives in danger without realizing, April 18th, that big heist you did down at the Solomon, 300 or more people were in that building. HYDRA included, when you set that alarm off once you left, they started firing, a 3 year old little girl died in my arms that day, because of you. So either you talk or i can send in that little girl's entire family and they can rip you to shreds, no-one in this room will see anything, no-one will say anything, it would be our word against yours, so either you start co-operating or i can send in that family. Take your pick. I'll give you some time to talk it over with yourself"

Peter signaled for everyone to follow him, which they did, they'd never seen him like this before. He'd struck the fear of god into that woman. 

Once Peter closed the door, it locking as soon as he did. 

No-one spoke, they had no idea on what to say, 

"You mentioned a little girl and HYDRA, neither of those two things happened, it was security who shot towards where they thought she was" Bucky mentioned

Nat smirked, "You made that up to make her talk, didn't you?"

"I did, and by the looks of it, it's worked"

They walked back in after looking towards the security screen, Nat looked towards Steve and gave a smile/smirk, she'd taught him well, they all had.

Once the door locked behind them, Peter spoke once more

"Made your decision yet? i have the family on the other line if you want to speak to them"

Felicia gave a sigh, "Fine, what do you want to know?"