Hospital Scars

It was their fourth large mission of the year.

They had been on smaller missions throughout the year but nothing as big as this.

Natasha raced down on her motorcycle spotting Steve's shield on the ground

"Seriously? Am I always picking up after you boys?" She scooped up the shield before she reached Steve, throwing it to him in the process.

"Thanks!" Steve shouted over the noise of engines, roars and shouts

Meanwhile, Tony had just dropped Peter down onto the ground allowing him to run into the building

"You know what to do, Pete?" Tony asked through comms

"Yep, get in, take down agents, find the hostages, simple"

"Good, good luck kid" Steve replied through comms overhearing what was being said.

"Thanks Cap"

Peter ran into the building taking down more and more agents as he went.

As Peter ran into the room which was the same place the hostages were situated, Peter crashed through the door

"Well, this is awkward" said a voice to his left

Peter looked over and saw Michelle crouched down untying some of the hostages.

"What are you doing here?"

"Hill called me, said you'd need help, you could be grateful you know?" She smirked

"You was meant to be in Berlin" Peter stated as he stood up

"I know, again, Hill called me, you helping?"

Peter walked over untying more people along with Michelle

"Oh come on, you'll get over it" Michelle laughed as she saw the look on Peter's face

"I'm on a mission, I'd rather know if someone was considered to be joining half way through, besides how did you get in?"

"With the help from an agent"

"Ours or...?"

"Theirs" She said before pulling the rope from around someones ankles allowing them to stand up, they giving a quiet "Thankyou" as they did.

"You flirted with an opposing agent?"

"Don't sound so annoyed, just because I don't do it with you" She laughed with a smirk

"I'm not, I don't- ugh, I hate you"

"Love you too" she laughed helping up another hostage

"Pete, Hill's coming with the chopper now, start filing people to the window"

On cue a large passenger chopper came closer to the building, Peter and Michelle helping the hostages to safety.

Once everyone was on the chopper, Michelle and Peter went separate ways, Peter heading towards the outside of the building as Michelle boarded the chopper to help any injured passengers.

Peter came across more agents who had possibly just landed.

As he made his way through agents, taking each one down, he got quite a few hits to his stomach aswell as a couple of cuts but they'd heal.

He managed to take most of them out until he felt something become lodged into his torso, he quickly pulled it out, he shouldn't have done but he had to make sure no-one else got hurt or the mission would have to be re done again in a couple of months.