We're What?! IIII

It was now Saturday morning. They had two days left together watching over Morgan. Two days left...together, being this close.

Peter woke up, it was 5 in the morning, he had woke up at around 4 am but couldn't get back to sleep. He slowly got up and walked towards the kitchen. As he walked across the room, his spidey sense tingled he looked outside to see MJ sat in one of the chairs

///

MJ had woken up around half 3 in the morning and couldn't get back to sleep, not since her nightmare, they was always the same ones, watching it happen, over and over and over again, no-one knew about her sister, MJ had been 4 years old, her sister being 7, due to her parents being divorced, she rarely saw her father, they was out at the beach for the day, her, her mum and her sister, Katie, they was playing on the beach until they decided to head back home, and that was when it hit, the car.

They was the victims of a car crash, MJ was the only one who survived that crash, Katie died straight away, her mother lived for the next three months, MJ had to grow up pretty quickly after that. She lived with her father, for the rest of it, but he was always distant with her, she would wake up in the middle of the night, reliving that car crash over and over again.

She sat outside, wiping the tears away from her cheeks and eyes, there was never anything she could do to stop it, the dream kept recurring, she thought she had managed to control them, thinking of something, someone, before she would fall asleep.

She was quickly knocked out of her thoughts by a male voice

"MJ? What are you doing out here?" he asked her stepping outside into the cold

"No-No reason, just couldn't sleep" she said quickly drying her eyes before looking at him with a smile

"MJ, please tell me what's wrong"

"Peter it's nothing"

"No, MJ it's not nothing, i want you to talk to me, tell me, please"

"It-It's just a stupid nightmare" she said standing up to look at him before walking over to lean on the balcony

He walked over to her, placing a hand on her shoulder, she flinched at first but then relaxed

"Come here" he whispered, pulling her into a hug

"What's this?"

"It's called a hug?"

"No, i mean what for"

"Just seeing if it would work" he said with a soft smile "is it?"

"Maybe?"

He hugged her tighter before relaxing again, he kissed the top of her head and the pair relaxed in each others arms.

///

Peter and MJ sat down on the swinging sofa, Peter had his arm around MJ's shoulders, her hand on his chest, the pair watched the sun come up. To anyone else, the pair would look like a couple, how they wasn't already a couple, none of the avengers had any idea.

Nat had set up a small camera outside on the roof to watch over the balcony, just incase anything happened. When she woke up at 6, she looked at the footage, she saw Peter and MJ sat there, watching the sunrise in the distance, she had shown the guys the footage of the pair dancing, and they all promised not to embarrass Peter or MJ when they came out from the apartment on Monday, and they all agreed because, well, it's Nat.