Stark Industries IIII

Toni was sat at her desk, Peter had just got up to get some coffee for the both of them. 

That was when Flash strutted in, with a stupid smug look on his face which made Toni want to kill him already.

"Hey peeps, I've just come to say goodbye"

"Your leaving?" Toni asked with a smile on her face

"Oh, no, Just once Mr Stark sees my inventions, he'll want to employ me there and then, which also mean I'll be able to help him choose who he should keep on with interning"

Jason who had been stood talking to Toni placed a hand on her shoulder, "At ease, Toni" 

Jason only mumbled since he didn't want Flash to say anything that could get him killed, Toni relaxed slightly, but not by much.

"Believe me, I wouldn't have to be fired if you got a job here" Toni told him

Flash gave a fake frown, "And here was me thinking you actually liked me, Carter"

Toni brought her hand into a fist ready to punch him, but before she could Peter walked in with two cups of coffee.

"See you round, Penis" Flash said smugly before leaving.

Peter placed both cups down on the table watching Flash leave, "What was that about?"

Jason answered, "He thinks Mr Stark will give him a job here and he implied that he'd fire Toni, and since it's Flash, probably anyone who would stick on your side of any argument"

Peter handed Toni her coffee, "You sure Toni wouldn't have killed him before that?"

"Hey, I was close to doing it, if Jase wasn't here I would be pounding his narcissistic brain into the floor right now"

Of course, Toni wouldn't actually kill him, but she'd come very close to it.

It had gotten to three o'clock when Dr Jackson walked into their offices, even though it was just office desks in a very, very large room. 

"Be ready in 45 minutes, make sure everything is cleaned up and you look presentable"

He left once he said that, a couple of people went into a bit of a frenzy and started panicking slightly, others weren't that bothered since they had been there a while, meanwhile both Toni and Peter were doing...nothing. 

They just stayed calm.

"So what are you gonna show them?" Peter asked Toni

"Figured I'd help you, if not, I can show them the diagram I did of the prototype I built last month, before it got thrown aside"

"You should, What Dr Jackson said was a load of BS"

"Apparently both him and Flash have the same arrogance" Toni said with a small roll of her eyes

By the time it got to being 10 minutes away from the Avengers joining them to speak to them, Peter rushed off, in slight pain, towards the Bathroom since he needed to change his bandages, once he got to the bathroom, he changed the bandages, cleaning the wound a bit slightly before doing so.

Suddenly Toni texted him saying that the Avengers would be there in 2 minutes, so he quickly threw away the old bandages before leaving, however what he didn't expect was for him to pass Flash just a couple of steps down the hall way, but before he could push past Flash, he had him pinned against the wall.

"You think your so clever don't you, Parker?" He spat, "But I'm just telling you, Stark already loves my inventions, as do the others, so before you start going on about some dumb invention, i suggest you quit while your ahead. Once I get an upgrade here, you and your little sister will be the first out of here, don't push your boundaries, Parker." Flash warned before taking a swing to his stomach and rib cage causing Peter to grunt and want to scream out in agony.