008. spill the beans

"Alright

"Alright.." Stefan decided. Lexa looked up at her house, and bit her lip before she looked back at Stefan. "But not here. We can't talk here." She decided. "Shall we go for a walk?" Stefan then asked, earning a nod from the brunette.

The pair then began walking, heading away from the Gilbert household. They made small talk as they walked, and once Lexa felt like they were somewhere where they couldn't be eavesdropped on, she stopped and faced Stefan.

"I know you are hiding something.. something big.. because you are not an ordinary human.." Lexa said bluntly, as she crossed her arms. Stefan chuckled nervously at her harsh tone, he found it so strange how different Elena and Lexa were personality wise, considering they were identical twins. "It seems to me like you're hiding something too.. there's nothing ordinary about you." Stefan admitted in response.

Lexa bit her lip, before she sighed. The only person in Mystic Falls currently who knew of this secret was Bonnie. She really didn't want to tell somebody that she hardly knew.. but it seemed like he wasn't going to come clean unless she did first, smart move.

"I'm a kind of witch, a siphoner to be exact." Lexa confessed, "I can't use my own powers, I have to siphon magic from a magical being or object. Neither Elena nor Jeremy know, I don't want them to fear me." She explained. Stefan was surprised, not by what she was.. he did figure that out on his own.. but she was surprised she'd come clean about it.. as Lexa seemed to be quite protective of this secret.

"Is that... all of it?" Stefan asked, feeling like Lexa had more to hide, and she did. "Yep. That's all of it." Lexa responded, not wanting to open up about her double life even more and tell the Salvatore that she was a struggling addict who was having rage problems.

Stefan shuffled his feet nervously, he didn't want to tell Lexa his secret, but he also knew she wouldn't tell anyone.. not now that she'd entrusted her own secret to him. "Do you really want to know what I am? It will change all of the beliefs you currently have.." Stefan said, assuringly. "I can use magic, and I met many others that can too... I don't know what to believe in anymore." Lexa responded.

A silence grew between them now, as Lexa gave Stefan a weak smile, "Cmon man, it's your turn to spill the beans." She teased. Stefan sighed, looking away from the girl for a moment, before he regained eye contact with her. "I'm a vampire." He confessed.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Lexa wanted something to get her mind off of drugs... well Stefan had done it. He'd opened her eyes even more to the world of the supernatural, and now it was like all she'd been able to think about.