Vol 7 Chap 230 - Authors are omniscient seers nowadays?

Start from the beginning

His darling daughter had just graduated from elementary school the last time his ex-wife allowed him to meet her. When Bai Chuan knew that the time in his original world would not wait for him, it was his system that calmed him down by promising it would use an item to send him back in time when he collected enough points to return to his world.  

"Xiao Hua, even if you and Long Zhu could not work out, you can stay with me." 

Xiao Hua could hear the message behind Doctor Bai's words. In this world, the Third Prince was not the only one she can rely on. 

You have a father that will help you.

"I…" Xiao Hua choked, her subdued emotions started running wild and triggered her tears to appear. "...Thank you."

One of the large knots in her heart unraveled, and she felt her body was much lighter than before. She never dared to rely on this adopted father of hers, knowing that the adoption was made because of Long Zhu's request. 

Le XiaoTing knew her mother loved her and she did her best to be a good daughter that she wanted in order to repay her. But she never knew what a father would want, especially from a daughter that he picked up because of another's request. 

Maybe… she did have a charm that a father wants from a daughter after all.

It was a good atmosphere, but Long Zhu have mixed feelings. He was happy that his Teacher had finally accepted Xiao Hua wholeheartedly as his daughter. But he sensed a great crisis that Xiao Hua would leave him!

"Xiao Hua…"

"I will be taking your student away to have a talk with the imprisoned hero," Yu Zheng cut in before Long Zhu could finish what he wanted to say.

"Do you need me to go as well?"

"I can handle it. You take a rest." Yu Zheng's eyes were affectionate as he caressed Bai Chuan's face. 

"Mhm. Stay on guard when you deal with Long Shan." Bai Chuan never liked most of the male leads and female leads that the world favors. Just to give them a smooth life, how many lives have they ruined? 

Yu Zheng smirked. "As if he can go against me." He had the capital to be confident. 

Long Zhu's eyes that had not turned back to their normal size the moment he witnessed Yu Zheng's caress that only a lover would do. His eyes became even wider when he saw Yu Zheng rubbed his Teacher's lips.

Bai Chuan smacked the naughty fingers away and his eyes warned Yu Zheng to behave. There were other people in the room!

Naively, Long Zhu had never thought about his Teacher having a life companion, placing him high up on a pedestal. Yu Zheng reminded him that his Teacher deserve to be loved, but a male companion was not the first thing Long Zhu had thought of. 

With a complicated expression, Long Zhu stared at Xiao Hua that was not able to see the display of affection right in front of her. Thanks to her, he knew that a couple could consist of two men, and that was why he managed not to react that badly towards his Teacher's relationship. 

If she could see, Long Zhu would bet his entire savings that she would literally cheer for them and demand to see more affectionate displays. 

As soon as Long Zhu and Yu Zheng left, Xiao Hua immediately asked, "Is Yu Zheng the same as you? A player?" 

Her hands were still massaging Doctor Bai's shoulders. Fortunately he was not overly muscular with thick shoulders or else the massage will end up as molestation under her average sized hands. 

"...No."

"...Am I allowed to know about him?" Xiao Hua asked when Doctor Bai sounded reluctant to answer her. 

"It's not a problem to let you know or else he won't let you figure it out." Doctor Bai sighed, unsure how to put it into words. "He's a special being."

"A God?" Xiao Hua gasped, looking excited. This excitement was strangely missing when she met the world spirit. 

She did have some resentment towards the world spirit after all. 

"No, he isn't. In every world that I've met him, he was never a human, but a fox spirit, a tree spirit, a mountain spirit…" And right now he was a ginseng spirit. "He is a talented spirit that was able to gain human form everytime I met him."

"Wow!" It was impressive!

"To say it simply, he followed me around the world with his own strength. He isn't a player, yet his soul is able to travel around different world."

Bai Chuan flinched when Xiao Hua suddenly squealed girlishly and smacked his shoulder. Her strength amounted to nothing compared to his, so he was just surprised. 

Xiao Hua was enlightened! "He is your 'gong'! For you, he's willing to do anything! Wherever you go, he will go!"

Doctor Bai did not deny his relationship with Yu Zheng. "...Why do you think he's 'gong' and not the 'shou'?" 

This was not the first time Bai Chuan had met a BL fanatic female. He knew that Xiao Hua did read BL novels, but never thought she would be this excited.

"Of course he's the 'gong'! In the BL novels I've read, the players are the 'shou' where they will meet their 'gong' in the world, and those 'gong' happen to be the same soul in every world!"

"..."

"The 'gong' will feel that the 'shou' is familiar and immediately fall in love in the other worlds onwards! Then the 'gong' will suddenly regain their memories and bamp!" Xiao Hua smacked a fist on her palm. "More dog food for readers, hahaha!"

"..."

"Reluctant to part with the 'shou', the 'gong' will go through hardship to be OP and discover a way to follow his 'shou' to every world he went!"

"..."

"Is it the same with you and Yu Zheng?" Xiao Hua's claws grabbed onto Bai Chuan's shoulder and leaned closer to him, refusing to let go until she gets her answers.

Bai Chuan: "..." Authors are omniscient seers nowadays?

The Rubik cube system silently recorded the whole scene in high resolution and clear sound. This would be useful to distract Yu Zheng when he tried to hijack it again!

🔮 Want to read the next chapters earlier? You can do so at my patreon page! 🔮
www.patreon.com/chocolily