meeting the easter bunny

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Nonna!" Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden all say in unison to Maria.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Ash says happily to Maria.

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash all pose for many pictures for Maria. Daniel smiles as he and Joey both watch the kids and Maria together.

"Can you believe that we created these beautiful kids, Joey?" Daniel asks Joey with a cheeky grin.

"I can't believe that my body made all eight of them. It is truly amazing." Joey says with a cheeky smile.

Daniel smiles and Joey smiles back at him.

"Today is going to be so much fun! A family tradition." Daniel says as he side hugs Joey.

"It definitely will be! I am excited because it will be Ash's first time meeting the Easter Bunny! I hope he doesn't get scared." Joey says to Daniel as Haven walks over to them with Ash in her hands.

"Ash is soooo heavy!" Haven says as Daniel picks up Ash.

"He is a heavy boy! He LOVES to eat!" Daniel says as he, Joey and Haven all giggle.

"Ash is such a big boy!" Joey says with a big cheeky smile.

"Okay, kiddos! Let's all go see the Easter Bunny!" Daniel says to Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash

"Ba ba!" Ash says happily as he smiles ear to ear.

"YAY!" Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden all say in unison to Daniel and Joey.

"I call riding with Daddy and Papa!" Aspen says to Joey and Daniel.

"Me too! Me too!" River says happily.

"Yeah!" Eden says with a big cheeky smile.

"I wanna go with Nonna!" Maxwell says.

"Me too!" Everett says, agreeing with Maxwell.

"I wanna go with Nonna too!" Haven says out loud.

"I can take four kids in my car!" Maria says out loud making Daniel smile.

"Okay, so we got Aspen, River and Eden. Anyone else wanna go with us?" Daniel asks out loud.

"And Ash!" Joey says as he picks up Ash.

"I wanna go with Daddy and Papa too!" Luna says to Joey and Daniel.

"So I'll have Haven, Maxwell ans Everett! And you boys will have Ash, River, Eden, Luna and Aspen!" Maria says happily and Daniel nods.

"Perfect!" Daniel says to Maria with a big grin.

"Let's all head out, everyone!" Joey says as all of the kids cheer with excitement.

Joey, Daniel, Ash, Eden, River and Aspen all load up in the van while Maria, Everett, Maxwell and Haven all get in Maria's car together!

Daniel then buckles Ash into his car seat.

"Hi, buddy! You are so cute!" Daniel says in a babyfied voice at Ash as Ash smiles at Daniel.