meeting the easter bunny

En başından başla

"Thank you, Nonna!" Everett and Maxwell both say in unison to Maria as they smile and hug her.

"You boys do look very handsome today! Oh my goodness!" Joey says to Maxwell and Everett.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Everett and Maxwell both say in unison to Joey with big smiles.

"Ba ba ba!" Ash says to Everett and Maxwell as he happily looks up at his big brothers

"Ash is so cute in his suspenders!" Maxwell says as he giggles at him.

"He totally does! I love when we all match, it looks really cute!" Everett says as he giggles at Maxwell.

"I kinda don't like it, it's annoying but I do for holidays!" Maxwell says to Everett.

"I think it's fun!" Everett says as he play wrestles Maxwell and they both giggle.

"Hey hey boys! Don't mess up your clothes. You can do that after the picture." Maria says to Everett and Maxwell.

"Okay, Nonna!" Everett and Maxwell both say in unison to Maria as they sit on the couch together with Ash.

A few minutes later, Daniel, Haven, Luna and River all happily walk downstairs!

"We are all dressed and ready!" Haven says as she playfully twirls around.

"Yeah! We are dressed and ready to meet the Easter Bunny!" Luna says as she copies Haven and poses with sass.

"Easter Bunny time! Easter Bunny time!" River says as he flaps his arms happily.

Joey smiles ear to ear as he see Daniel walking over to him.

"Hi, Danny!" Joey says as hugs Daniel tightly.

"Hi, handsome!" Daniel says as he softlykisses Joey.

"Hi! I love you!" Joey says to Daniel.

"I love you too!" Daniel says as he smiles at Joey.

Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River and Eden all smile and talk with each other.

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna, River, Eden and Ash's outfits*

"Hey everyone! I want a few pictures of all of my grandbabies together before we leave! All of you look so beautiful and handsome in your nice outfits today!" Maria says, making all of the kids giggle and smile.