"Hello, Mr Kim," A new voice said.

Namjoon looked up and scowled, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"We have a common enemy right now, Namjoon. We need to talk and since Hana was attacked, it is in your best interest that we are on the same team. For now,"

"I couldn't stop him from getting in the car," Hana said walking into the room, "He's always been a stubborn bastard,"

"I sometimes forget that I'm not your boss anymore,"

"Just tell them why you are here, Jae," Hana said and Jin jumped to his feet with wide eyes.

"Jae?" Jin said quietly.

Jae stepped into the room and looked over at Jin who was staring at him, "Hi Jin. Long-time no see,"

"Y-yeah," Jin said, "How...how have you been?"

"Maybe you should save the pleasantries until another time," Namjoon said, "I want to see if my girlfriend is ok,"

"Gross," Jimin and Taehyung said in unison. Jimin looked over at Taehyung with a smirk and he chuckled slightly. Taehyung went red in the cheeks and went to sit down, with help from Yoongi.

"I'm ok," Hana said, "I've been pumped with painkillers and I'm really pissed off,"

Namjoon put his hand on her cheek and sighed, staring at the new angry bruises on her face and the white strip across her nose "I will find out who did this,"

"You will?" Hana said, with a scoff "I've already memorised the guy's voice and eyes. If I ever see that bastard, I'll give it back tenfold,"

Namjoon smirked slightly, "I know you will baby,"

"Can you not do this in front of the brother, please? I don't want to see this," Taehyung said.

"Then close your eye," Hana said with a sigh and stepped in Namjoon, hugging him, "Jae, you should probably get talking,"

"I should. I have a meeting soon," Jae said, "A few weeks ago I received a letter mentioning you and what you have done or been up to. Of course, Hana told me to leave it and she would look into it,"

"Is that why you were hacking into the database?" Namjoon said.

"You did what?"

"I said I'd do anything to sort it out but it isn't important right now!" Hana said.

Jae sighed, "Even if I could, I would arrest you. Look, Namjoon, we might not be the best of friends but we need to work together to bring this person down and either get him behind bars or have him go missing,"

"That's not something a chief should say," Namjoon's dad said.

"I'm not in the office. I can say what I want," Jae said.

"Who do you think it is?" Namjoon asked, "It won't be Yongguk,"

"I have a feeling who it is," His mum said getting to her feet, "Joonie, when I tell you who I think it is, you need to remain in this room until you calm down,"

"I don't like the sound of that," Namjoon said and noticed Hana tightening her grip on her, "Babe, why are you holding onto me so tightly?"

"Kim Yugyeom,"

Namjoon felt rage build up inside him, "What?"

"I'm so sorry, Joonie," His mum said, "I didn't think it was true but-"

"Why the fuck is he messing with me?" Namjoon said, almost yelling, "Has he lost his fucking mind!?"

"That's why I'm here," Jae said, "Word on the street is that he is going to stop at nothing to bring you down. He will do anything and that means targetting those close to you,"

"This is fucking bullshit!" Namjoon said pushing Hana away, "That fucker messed with the wrong man!"

"If you walk out of that room, I will shoot you," Jin said, pulling his gun out. Namjoon stopped and looked over his shoulder to see his friends pointing a gun at him, "You can't go out there full of anger. We need to sit down and figure out why he has grown balls,"

There was a heavy silence in the air and Taehyung cleared his throat.

"Can I ask who Kim Yugyeom is?" He asked, "No one has told Hana and me who he is. It's like we are the only ones not in the loop,"

Namjoon ran his hands through his hair in anger and frustration, "He's no one,"

"Joonie, if you don't tell them who he is, then I will," His mum said, "It's better to leave your mouth than ours,"

"Fuck," Namjoon said quietly.

"Namjoon, who is he?" Hana asked grabbing his hand, "And why does everyone seem worried about him?"

"Babe," Namjoon said looking at him, "Yugyeom is crazy. He has always had a screw loose and-"

"So who is he?"

"He...he's my younger brother,"

~THE END~

A/N: heh heh heh

Don't forget to vote and comment. Keep a lookout for the new one. Can't say when it will be out but it will be full of drama. Maybe more so than this one (:

Stay weird hoes <33