39

The next morning, Hana's body was still sore but at least Hoseok hadn't left any marks on her because she would have a lot of explaining to do. Namjoon was still expecting her to play dress up and she wasn't sure if she was up for it. She didn't feel great and after letting Hoseok have his way with her, she still felt sick.

But, the lay-in was short-lived when there was a knock on the door. she groaned and swung her legs out of bed and opened the door to see three women standing there wearing maid outfits. They looked her up and down and scoffed.

"Is there a problem?" Hana said almost snapping.

"No problem," One smirked, "Just trying to see why our master is so interested in you?"

"And who is that exactly?" Hana asked lifting her eyebrow.

The other girls giggled, "Kim Namjoon. Who else?"

Hana let out a sigh, "I guess you're the lovely ones to help me get ready,"

"It will take a lot to make you look decent," The man girl said, "But we will have to work with you,"

"I'm sure that as a hooker you know how to put makeup on?"

"And I suppose as a maid you know when to shut the fuck up?" Hana snapped, "Because if you don't, I will make you shut up,"

"Master won't like you talking like that,"

"Then master can tell me that to my face," Hana said, "Are you going to stand there or what?"

The girls scowled at her and shoved a bag at her, "Your clothes are in there. You have an hour to get ready or master will be angry. Although, I would like to see what punishment he has for you,"

"Maybe he will hurt you,"

"I'd like to see her in pain,"

Hana smirked and leaned forward, "And if you carry on talking, I will hurt you. Now, run along and do whatever you normally do,"

"Won't happen," The main girl said, "We were instructed to help you get ready. I don't agree at all but I won't go against what he has to say,"

"That is where we differ," Hana muttered and the girls walked into her room.

"Why does a maid have a room like this?" One girl scoffed, "Or is it because he wants to treat his best hooker?"

"If you don't shut up, I will throw you out of the window," Hana said, "I've not had a great week and I am very close to hurting someone,"

"Just get dressed and we will take you to see master,"

Hana pulled the clothes from the bag and groaned, "Are you fucking kidding me? Why do I have to wear this?"

"Master wants you in it," The girl shrugged, "Don't wear it and go to him in just that top. I'd like to see his reaction,"

"He'd get a boner," Hana said and the girls gasped loudly, "Why is it so different from yours?"

"Who knows," 

"This will barely cover my ass,"

"I'm sure you have worn worse on the streets,"

"You...you have a point," Hana said, "Well, turn around or something so I can get changed,"

Hana walked through the hallways trying to make the dress longer but it wasn't working. The girls had managed to drag her out of the room but she wanted to run back there and never leave again.