41

Namjoon's eyes watched Hana's every move as she walked around cleaning the room he sat in and he felt his dick twitch watching her bend over to pick up a jumper that sat in the corner. He knew his friends were going to bust a nut once they saw her in that outfit but he was slightly disappointed when she refused to wear heels.

He ran his finger over his bottom lip and got to his feet, "I have a meeting with the others,"

"Ok," She said tossing dirty clothes into the washing basket.

"You are coming with me,"

Hana turned to look at him, "That...that probably isn't a good idea,"

"No one will touch you. Just me," He smirked, "I want to show the others what I get to fuck,"

Namjoon saw Hana fight back her words and she just nodded at him, surprising him slightly. He walked over to her and lifted her face up with his finger. She avoided his eyes and he grinned widely.

"Or do you want to keep this body for my eyes only?"

"Neither," Hana said and Namjoon chuckled.

"That's more like it," He said, "But I'll need you to serve us drinks. We have someone coming to discuss a few things and you will have to help the other girls,"

"Fuck that," She said, "Get them to do it,"

"And you'll do what exactly?" Namjoon asked lifting his eyebrow.

"Being a good girl and tidying this room,"

Namjoon laughed and shook his head, "You are funny. But I need to keep a close eye on you. I don't want anyone touching what belongs to me. I can always carry you there,"

"I'd rather stick pins in my eyes," Hana said, "I can walk. I have legs,"

"Remember Hana," Namjoon said moving his hand around her throat "If you show me up with that smart mouth of yours, I'll have to fuck it later. You keep it shut unless I allow you to speak. Are we clear?"

"Y-yes,"

"Good," Namjoon said kissing her quickly, "Get moving or we will be late,"

Hana stood next to Namjoon's chair as he spoke with the others. There were a few other men in the room and she could feel their lust from where they sat. But she'd rather have them look at her than Hoseok because every look he gave her made her feel sick. She swallowed the lump in her throat and forced herself to stare at the wall.

She flinched slightly when she felt Namjoon's hand run up the back of her thigh and slowly went back down. Hana had to suppress the shiver that attacked her body and she let out a slow breath to try and ignore the tingles it gave her. 

Although she was dressed up as a maid and pretending to be a hooker, she was listening in carefully to what was being said. Making a mental note on drug drop-offs, gun exchanges and money exchanges. Luckily for her, she had a good memory when it came to things like that so as soon as she was away from everyone, she was going to send a message to Jungkook to tell him everything.

She wasn't sure if she would be allowed away from the house but she'd do everything to bring the group down. But so far, Wonho's murder hadn't been brought up and she was starting to doubt if they had anything to do with it. However, she trusted her captain's words and would push aside her developing feelings for Namjoon.

Hana was a cop through and through. She wasn't a hooker nor was she a gangster. Ever since she was a child she had wanted to be a cop and bring down the bad guys. Since her parents were murdered, Hana made sure that she would find the killers before she died. Taehyung was doing everything he could to help her because they were taken away from their family too soon and for no reason.

"I have some information about the cop who has the documents," A man said and Hana turned her attention back to the conversation.

"Go on," Namjoon said slipping his hand higher up her leg and settled on her ass, squeezing gently, "I think you'll have to thank this girl for getting it out of him,"

All eyes turned to look at Hana, so she quickly ducked her head.

"And who is she?"

Namjoon chuckled, "My slave. What does it look like?"

"It's not often you get caught up on girls, Mr Kim,"

"And it's been a while since I have killed someone for no reason," Namjoon said, "Give me the details before I have to get someone to clean your blood from the wall behind you,"

"Of-of course, Mr Kim," The man said, "We have word that he is working in a station near the central. We still don't know his identity but we are working hard to bring him down,"

"Then you better work fast because I need those documents," Namjoon said, "You can leave now,"

The men got to their feet and walked out of the room, leaving Namjoon and his inner circle.

"I want them watched," Namjoon said, "I don't trust them and if they try to doublecross me, I want them taken to the usual place but make sure they stay alive,"

"What should we do about the cop?" Yoongi asked, "If it isn't one on your payroll, the documents are going to be hard to get,"

Hana gulped as Namjoon's hand slipped between her legs and her cheeks burnt as he ran his finger up and down over her knickers.

"I'm sure I can figure out a way," Namjoon said.

"We could always send her in," Hoseok said smirking at Hana, "I'm sure she'd be irresistible to cops. She might be able to lie well,"

Hana gritted her teeth and turned her head to hide her scowl, but it wasn't unnoticed.

"I don't know," Jimin said, "I'm sure she's amazing at lying to people but cops are harder to convince,"

"You don't get a say in what Hana does," Namjoon said, "You stick to your job. I chose what Hana does,"

"Sure," Jimin said getting to his feet and he looked at Hana, "Anything you say Namjoon. I'll be in my room if you fuckers need me,"