30

-Maturish-

Hana sat on the seat next to Namjoon, trying not to shake. After he had thrown her into the back of the limo he hadn't uttered a word. It worried her even more and she refused to look over at him in case she made him angrier.

"Are you scared of me beautiful?" He said making her jump slightly.

"A little bit," She said barely above a whisper.

Namjoon reached over and grabbed her wrist, making her wince, "You are pushing all the wrong buttons, Hana,"

"I didn't want to shoot him,"

"You will do as I tell you,"

"I'm not a god damn toy!" She said loudly and he wrapped his hand around her hair, tugging on it making her gasp, "L-let go,"

"You are mine, Hana. You will do everything I tell you or I will have to find a replacement,"

"Y-you'd never find someone a-as good as me,"

"Ain't that the fucking truth," He snapped, "Stop testing me, Hana because I will fucking hurt you!"

He shoved her away and ran his hand through his hair. Hana straightened her hair out and rubbed her wrist, suppressing the urge to punch him.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" Namjoon asked and Hana frowned, "Answer the fucking question,"

"Yes," She muttered, "I know how to use one,"

"Then why didn't you shoot when I told you to?"

Hana looked at him, "Because that isn't my job. My job was to reveal the cards. Nothing else. If you want blood spilt, then you can do it,"

"Who taught you to fight?" Namjoon asked and Hana's heart skipped a beat, "If you don't answer the question then I will-"

"I had friends who knew how to fight," Hana lied, "And being what I am, means you have to protect yourself and I'd rather not use a gun. My fists do a pretty good job,"

Namjoon smirked, "That they do, baby. Who were you talking to in the club?"

"No one of importance,"

"Look at me, Hana," Namjoon said, "Actually, I have a better idea. Sit on me. Face me when you talk to me,"

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then you will have to answer to Jimin,"

Hana almost scoffed and forced herself to straddle him. She could feel her face burn as her dress rode up revealing the underwear she had on, and just the way Namjoon looked at her made her heart race.

"Who was he?"

"Just someone I knew back in school," Hana muttered, "He wasn't happy with what I was wearing and wanted me to go-"

"You weren't planning to run away?"

"I told you that I wouldn't do that,"

Namjoon ran his hands up her thighs, pushing her dress further up, and he dragged his nails down her skin making her bite into her lip at the sensation it was giving her. He lifted one hand and moved the dress, revealing her naked breast and he let out a hum of satisfaction.

"You are so beautiful," He said, leaning forward into her, "Your skin is flawless and it makes me want to mark it,"

"D-don't," She said as he ran his tongue around her nipple, "S-stop it,"

"Don't fight me," He said grabbing her wrists and holding them behind her back with one of his large hands, "You want this just as much as I do,"

"Ah!" She said as he bit into her nipple, "N-Namjoon, please stop,"

Namjoon let out a small growl and switched their positions, pinning her on the long seat in the limo. He pinned her hands above her head and with his free hand grabbed hold of her breast, squeezing it hard.

"Your body belongs to me," He said biting gently into the top of her breast, "Everything is mine. Your body and soul now belongs to me,"

"I-I don't belong t-to anyone!"

Namjoon chuckled and sucked her nipple slightly, "Yet you respond so beautifully to me. If I touch between your legs, will you be wet?"

Hana caught him off guard and knocked him onto his back, but she yelped as he dragged her with him. She landed on top of him and tried to get off him and Namjoon grabbed hold of her waist, making sure that she wasn't going anywhere. Hana could feel his erection struggling to stay in his trousers and he yanked her towards him.

"If I had it my way, you'd be my own personal slave," He said, biting into her earlobe, "Those other men would never get to try you again. But Suga is making it difficult for me to claim you,"

"G-good!" Hana said as he smacked her ass.

"Soon you will be all mine," He said, "I will get to fuck you when I want. Taste you when I want and everything that you do will be for me,"

"As if," Hana snapped as she struggled against him.

Namjoon groaned, "Shit baby, you're making me want to fuck you now,"

Hana's eyes went wide as he thrust his hips up, grinding into her. She wanted to slap him but it was like Namjoon could read her moves and he managed to push her face-first onto the seat. They were both panting and Namjoon moaned against rubbing his erection against her ass. Hana bit into her lip refusing that he was turning her on but the more he rubbed himself against her and touched her, she was losing the battle.

"God, I wanna fuck you so hard," He said yanking her hair back and slipped his hand between his legs, "Looks like you want it too beautiful,"

"Oh fuck!" She said as he slipped a finger inside. She squeezed her eyes shut as he moved his fingers in and out at a fast pace, making her body burn in pleasure. But before she could reach her high, he removed his fingers and they were soon replaced with his member.

Her breath caught in her throat as he slammed inside her and Namjoon groaned, feeling her tighten around him. He gripped her waist tightly as he thrust his hips as fast and hard as he possibly could. Hana was gasping and moaning as he hit all the right places deep inside her, her body started to shake and burn as the pleasure started to take over.

"Feel that baby?" Namjoon grunted, "Fuck. You're so tight. Oh god, I could fuck you for hours!"

Hana cried out when her orgasm hit her and her body tensed and shook as Namjoon carried on pounding himself inside her. His grip on her waist loosened and he grabbed hold of her hair, yanking her back so he could kiss her.

Namjoon groaned loudly into their kiss as he emptied himself inside and thrust his hips hard against her, riding out the last of his orgasm. He bit down hard on her lip and let her go. Hana dropped onto the seat, panting and trying to catch her breath.

"Who do you belong to, beautiful?" Namjoon whispered in her ear, and he moved his hips some more against her making her gasp, "Tell me who you belong to,"

Hana licked her dry lips and closed her eyes, "Y-you. I belong to you,"