23

Hoseok opened the car door for Namjoon and Hana was tossed inside. She yelped and fell off the seat making Namjoon chuckle.

"Take the other car," He said, "I have to have words with her. I'm not sure how long I will be but I'll meet you back at the house. Oh, and get started on that drug runner. I don't want him in my area anymore,"

The boys nodded and Namjoon got into the car, slamming the door shut. He smirked down at Hana struggling to get on her knees and he looked at the driver, looking through the window.

"Put the window up and go for a drive. I will let you know when I'm done,"

"Yes, bods," The man said and the window slid up, separating them.

"Hana, Hana, Hana," Namjoon said grabbing hold of her face, "This is the second pimp you've beaten up,"

Hana tried to move her face but he kept a tight hold on it, "He deserved it. He was the one who beat up on Darcy and I'm not sorry for it,"

"Then she should have told Suga," Namjoon said leaning forward. He tugged her to her knees and dragged her so she was straddling his lap.

Hana's face went bright red and she shifted trying to get away from him. Being so close to him made her heart skip and confused her to the point where she wasn't sure if it was fear or lust building inside her.

"What do you want?" Hana said, "You embarrassed me by carrying me out of there,"

"Oh, beautiful," Namjoon grinned, "I'm sure you've been in more embarrassing situations,"

"Yeah," Hana said glaring at him, "I was embarrassed I slept with you because you aren't all that,"

Namjoon's smile slowly dropped and he gently put his fingers around her throat, "Is that so? Well, I guess I'll have to show you what I really have because I will ruin you for all men,"

Hana scoffed and diverted her eyes, "That can't be good considering I'm just a prostitute,"

"Not for much longer,"

"What?"

"I've decided to keep you for myself. Of course, Yoongi and Jimin want to have a go with you," He chuckled, "But then, I guess I could share you with the boys. There's something about you that makes me want more,"

"You won't get it," Hana said fighting against his grip and she gasped when he smacked her ass, "Stop that!"

"By the end of next week," Namjoon said quietly, moving his lips closer to hers, "I will have you for myself. At my beck and call. You will do what I want you to do and you won't argue,"

"Arguing is in my nature," Hana said, glaring at him.

"You'll learn not to,"

"Or what? You'll kill me?" Hana smirked, "There will be problems if you do,"

"Like anyone would care about some washed up hooker," Namjoon said, "They die every day and not even their families give a shit. The police don't give a shit,"

"What makes you think the police won't?"

Namjoon smirked, "My payroll says so,"

Hana gulped feeling her heart speed up, "Who in their right mind would let you control the police?"

"Why do you care so much? They arrested you,"

"It was my first time," Hana said looking away from him, "So, which big spenders do you have on payroll? A few officers here and there or is it ones in charge of those officers?"

"That's none of your business,"

Hana smirked, "Well, if you want to get to know me like you said, then isn't it only fair for me to get to know you?"

Namjoon smirked, "I don't trust you enough to tell you that,"

Hana closed her eyes briefly and when she opened them she smiled at him, "You tell me who you are and what you do, then I might answer the questions you ask me,"

"Hmm," He said, running his hands up and down her thighs, "What else are you offering?"

Hana swallowed the lump in her throat, "M-me,"

"And that is supposed to convince me to tell you who I am and what I do?"

"You were the one telling me you wanted me to yourself," She shrugged, "It's either that or you find some other girl to do your dirty work and sleep with. But I doubt you will because all the other girls seem to be afraid of you,"

Namjoon lifted his eyebrow, "We could work something out but you need to be punished for getting arrested,"

"Not for beating up the pimp?"

"Can't say I liked him very much and Suga said he was stealing from me," Namjoon said, "You might have done us a favour,"

"Well?"

"If I tell you, you might try to avoid me even more,"

"It's hard to avoid someone who is so obsessed with me," Hana said making him smirk, "Can you take the cuffs off? They are hurting me,"

Namjoon shook his head, "No. I have plans for you and it involves you keep those on,"

"Take them off," Hana said almost snapping at him.

"Naughty," Namjoon said pushing her off his lap and onto the seat beside him, "Now, since we are alone in this limo and that window is sound proof, we should have some fun,"

"I don't want it,"

Namjoon chuckled and shifted her so her knees were on the floor and torso pressed against the leather seats. He moved behind her and knelt between her legs, leaning on her body.

"You will," He said biting her earlobe, "Beautiful, you said we should get to know each other and what better way to it, than this,"

Hana tried to sit up but Namjoon pinned her head down, "Get off me,"

"God, you're irresistible Hana," He moaned rubbing his crotch against her ass, "I love it when you fight me. It makes my dick harder and want to fuck you for hours,"

"If you're trying to turn me on," Hana said, her heart racing, "It's not working,"

Namjoon let out a small, deep laugh and slipped his hand between her legs, making her tense, "Really? Then tell me why you are so wet and ready for me?"