83

Outside, the rain started to fall gently making quiet patters against the window sill but Hana could only hear her heart pounding in her ear. Even though her hand was steady and her body seemed calm, inside it was like her body was shutting down. It wasn't just her life at stake. It was Taehyungs and Jungkook's. It was Jin's and the men who were probably downstairs with a gun against the side of their heads.

Darcy was probably with them because she had wanted to cook dinner. She didn't care all too much about Sharon and Soojin because they were probably in cahoots with Erin. Hana didn't care if she got hurt because her friends and family were more important. Hana almost laughed at her thoughts because she would never have thought that she'd treat Namjoon and his gang like family.

But she did.

Which made it harder for her each day knowing that she had to walk away at the end of this.

"What's it going to be?" Hana asked, surprised at how calm her voice was, "You either leave on your own two feet, or you leave in a body bag,"

Jooheon smirked, "You really aren't in the position to be barking out orders. Your friends downstairs have guns against their heads and this guy here has one as well. Even if you do shoot me, you won't have enough time to kill my men either,"

"You are underestimating my skills as a marksman," Hana said, with a hint of a smirk, "I only need a few seconds to put a bullet in you and your men standing behind you,"

"Then take a shot, baby," Jooheon said lifting his arms, "Just remember I have men outside that are willing to die for me. Once they hear a gunshot, they will storm in here and it will be the end of you and your friends,"

Hana glanced at Jin who was rolling onto his side. He looked up at her with a small smile and she frowned.

"I need your eyes on me," Jooheon said, "You can either come with me voluntarily, unharmed and no one will get hurt or I shoot you in the leg and then kill everyone living under this roof,"

"Won't happen," Jin said and Jooheon let out a shriek as Jin buried a knife into his lower leg, distracting the others, "Run!"

Hana snatched her phone from the bed and charged forward, knocking the men out of the way almost falling over her feet. She looked over her shoulder to see them chasing her and she cursed trying to speed up. A small yelp shot from her mouth as a bullet hit the bannisters and she heard Jooheon not to kill her.

The front door was kicked open and she cursed as people charged at her. She lost her footing briefly and was knocked into the wall. Hana grunted but struck the man in the face with the butt of the gun. She ran with the men catching up to her and she bashed her shoulder on the doorframe as she hit the kitchen.

"Stop running, bitch!" One yelled.

Hana felt like crying knowing that she was leaving without her brother and friends, but she was who they were after. Another bullet missed her and she screamed once more. She crashed through the back door and ran out into the rain ignoring the shooting pains in her feet as she ran over small rocks.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She muttered as she ran further away from the house. Hana unlocked her phone while running and before she could call someone for help, her phone rang.

"I have something for you," Seunho said, "Are you free to meet? I have a big lead and-"

"Where are you?" Hana shot out, and lifted her arm behind to her shoot the person gaining on her, "Where the fuck are you?"

"I'm at the station. Hana, what the hell is going on? Are you being shot at? Jesus Christ! What is going on?"

"I need you to drive as fast as you can. Meet me somewhere between the cafe where Wonho was killed and the flat I was staying in,"