33

Namjoon drummed his fingers on the table trying to listen to the person speaking, but it went in one ear and out the other. Whatever he was saying wasn't catching Namjoon's attention and Jin had taken over asking the questions.

"If we have anything else to add," Jin said, elbowing Namjoon, "We'll get in touch. You can leave now and make sure you keep quiet about tonight. This meeting never happened,"

The men nodded and left.

"Did you hear anything they had to say?" Jin asked and Namjoon shrugged, "What is wrong with you? This meeting was important to build our allies,"

"Did we get them on our side?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, yes but-"

"Then what is the problem?" He said, "I'm sure they know what will happen if they try to double-cross me. Now, where the fuck is Yoongi?"

"Maybe he is fucking Hana," Jimin shrugged and he smirked, "I don't blame him if he is,"

Namjoon's phone buzzed and he tutted, "Yoongi. You didn't show up,"

"Yeah. Are you alone?"

Namjoon waved his hand and his friends left the office, "I am now. Talk,"

"It's about Hana. She was attacked," Yoongi said and Namjoon gritted his teeth, "I've seen to her wounds but she is refusing to talk. She won't tell me who-"

"What happened?"

Yoongi sighed, "From her bruises and cuts, and how she is acting, I'd say that someone raped her,"

"Bastard," Namjoon said getting to my feet, "Are you at hers still?"

"No. I took her for a drive," Yoongi said, "She might be a hooker, but I don't think this has ever happened to her. She's in a really bad place right now,"

"Message me your address. I'm on my way," Namjoon said, "I'll bring Jin. She seems to trust him and maybe he can get her to talk,"

"I'm telling you Namjoon that she is refusing to talk about who did this,"

"Fuck," He muttered, "Message me the address. I'm on my way,"

Namjoon hung up and grabbed his blazer, covering the guns at his wait, "Jin. Grab your jacket. We are going for a drive,"

Hana stared blankly at the hot drink sitting in her hand and Yoongi sat opposite her, sipping his beer. He had tried to get her to talk about who did that to her but she refused to tell him who it was. She was still in too much shock and could barely string a sentence together, let alone tell him who it was.

She valued her life and he had promised her that this was him going easy on her. Hana didn't want things to get worse, so kept her mouth shut about who it was. Hana knew that he had called Namjoon because Yoongi kept looking at his phone.

"Hana," Yoongi said making her jump, "Has this happened to you before?"

Hana shook her head and lifted her shaky hands, sipping the tea.

"Even though you are a hooker?" He frowned and she nodded, "I see. Do you remember who it was?"

Hana squeezed her eyes shut and nodded.

"Then tell me who it was," He said, "I have very strict rules when it comes to my girls and believe it or not, I look after them. The man who raped you is going to die but only you can help me do that. You just need to tell me who it was,"

Hana shook her head, tears dripping down her cheeks, "I c-can't. H-he'll kill me o-or do it again,"

Yoongi sighed, "I'm trying to help you. You might be a hooker but you are still a girl. You should have-"

"What?" She cried, "Fight back?"

"You don't normally go down with a fight,"

Hana scoffed and scrubbed the tears from her eyes, "Yeah, well normally then man attacks me from the front and doesn't hold a gun in my mouth telling me that if I scream, my head will be blown to bits,"

"Walk me through it,"

"No," She said, "I don't want to remember the pain,"

Yoongi folded his arms, "I had a girl once who, much to my protest was given to someone. I didn't see her for a few days and when I did, she was covered in bruises and cuts, just like yours,"

"What is your point?" Hana sniffed, "Why would-"

"I found out that the person she was given to, hurt her to the point where she tried to take her own life," Yoongi said, "I have rules when it comes to my girls for that very reason. The strangle marks, the cuts on your body and rope marks on your wrists only come from one person,"

Hana looked at him with teary eyes, "I won't tell you who it was,"

"You don't need me to," Yoongi said, "My friend has a very particular taste when it comes to sex and everything you have told me or what I have seen points at him. Hide it all you want, but you can't lie to me. I know who it was. It's just a matter of time before Namjoon gets angry and empties his gun into him,"

There was a loud ping of a bell and Hana looked up to see Namjoon storming towards them, followed by Jin. Her heart jumped into her throat as he reached her.

"Who did this to you?" Namjoon said, turning her head to look at the bruises on her face and neck, "Who hurt you?"

"No one," She whispered.

"Don't lie to me," Namjoon said, "I'm not in the mood,"

Hana swallowed hard and shook her head, "Neither am I,"

Namjoon tutted and ran his hand through his hair, "You got hurt. You got raped and you think I'll just sit back and ignore that?"

"Why would you care?" Hana whispered trying not to cry, "I'm just a hooker a-and I can b-be replaced,"

"Ignore him," Jin said sitting down next to her, "He wants to know because he hates seeing bad things happen to people he cares about,"

"B-but-"

"Shit," Namjoon said dropping onto the seat opposite Hana, "This is ridiculous. Why won't you tell me who did this to you? They need to suffer for hurting you,"

Hana shook her head and burst into tears, "I can't! He s-said he would k-kill me,"

Namjoon ran his finger over his bottom lip, "I wouldn't let him. If anyone tried to kill you, then I would protect you. They'd be dead before they could get close to you,"

Jin put his arms around her as she cried, "Shh. Don't worry. Whoever did this to you will be found and he will die. You have our word,"

"Why d-do you e-even care?" She cried, "I'm j-just a-"

"You might be a hooker," Namjoon said quietly, staring at her, "But I care more about you than I should do. You might not like me or what I stand for, but you are important. Anything important to me deserves to be treated properly and since you are important to me, the bastard who raped and beat you is going to die a very painful and slow death. So, are you going to tell me who it was?"

A/N: dum dum duuuuuum.

I wonder who it was~

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird hoes <33