61

Namjoon settled into the bath behind Hana letting out a small sigh of relief as the hot water spread over his body. He felt tense and felt as if he could snap at any moment, but he did his best not to do it in front of Hana. He didn't want to scare her and he wasn't sure if it was the right moment to tell her about what Hoseok had hidden in a private office they found.

After Jimin had dug around in Hoseok's laptop, he managed to find a list of addresses which had nothing to do with their business. Namjoon decided to visit them and found something that angered him to the point of burning the building down. He knew that Hoseok was disgusting after what he did to Hana, but not to the point of keeping pictures or a video of what he did to her.

Namjoon ran his wet hand through his hair and stared at the back of Hana's head. Hana had her knees against her chest and kept her back to him making Namjoon smile at her being shy. He always wondered how she was hooker because she was so shy. However, he did know that she was still pissed off at him.

"Relax," He said quietly, putting his hands on her shoulders, "I'm not here to fuck you,"

"You have a boner,"

Namjoon glanced down and chuckled, "What do you expect? My very naked girlfriend is naked, wet and covered in bubbles. Any man would have this reaction after seeing you,"

"Stop calling me your girlfriend," Hana muttered.

"Shut up and stop covering up," He said pulling her against him, "I won't touch you inappropriately unless you ask of course,"

"You never listen anyway,"

Namjoon grinned, "Stop arguing. Close your eyes and just shut up,"

Namjoon rested his head on the wall behind him and closed his eyes, keeping his hand on Hana's hip as she shifted trying to get comfortable. A few moments later she laid her head back resting it just below his chin. Namjoon lifted his free hand and put it around her neck, running his thumb back and forth. He felt Hana let out a small sigh and he swallowed the lump in his throat.

He was finding it hard to keep his hands from roaming but he knew that sex wasn't the answer. It would distract him from his thoughts for a while but it wasn't the answer. Namjoon needed to sort out the gang that Hoseok was working for but he didn't want to endanger Hana. 

His hand at her hip ran across her stomach and hugged her, making her tense. He moved the hand from her throat and rested it on her shoulder, wrapping his arm around her neck.

"I'm sorry," Namjoon whispered, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you,"

"What are you talking about?"

"Hoseok,"

Hana tutted, "There was nothing you could have done,"

"I was so busy trying to protect you from Jimin that I didn't realise what Hoseok was capable of,"

"Again, there was nothing you could do,"

Namjoon nodded, "I could have stopped you from killing him though. I was the one to leave Hoseok at the hospital with men that didn't know what he had done. I was stupid and-"

"Who are you and what have you done with Namjoon?" Hana asked.

Namjoon chuckled slightly, "Yeah. I guess this is your fault,"

Hana looked over her shoulder and lifted her eyebrow, "My fault? That you've become soft?"

"I've become soft when it comes to you. Anything else, I have no feelings but you? Shit,"

Hana smirked slightly, "You aren't as bad as you thought you were. Your mum was right. You are weak to women,"

"Is that what you think?" Namjoon said, making Hana yelp as he spun her around pulling her chest against his, "That I'm weak?"

"I said that you are weak to women," Hana said quietly, "There is a difference,"

"I'm not weak for anyone," Namjoon said, pulling her face closer to his, "You've seen me around other women. You've seen me with the other girls that work here,"

Hana scoffed, "Yeah. In more ways than I have wanted,"

"You know that won't happen again," Namjoon said, holding her face, "It was a mistake and I've told you how much guilt I held,"

"Yeah, yeah," Hana muttered.

"Beautiful, don't be jealous," Namjoon grinned, "Your pussy is the best I've ever had and you are addictive. There's no way I'm giving you away,"

"And what makes you think I want to stay with you?"

"You have no choice," Namjoon said, his lips brushing hers as he spoke, "I'll borrow handcuffs from Jimin if I have to. I'll cuff you to my bed,"

"I'll pick the lock," Hana smirked, "Then you won't find me again,"

"Oh, baby," Namjoon said, "I do love a challenge and trust me, I'd find you,"

"Trust me," Hana whispered, "You wouldn't,"

Namjoon grinned once more before kissing her gently before his grip tightened on her face as she kissed back. It didn't take long for the kiss to become fiery and passionate. Namjoon barely gave her enough time before his tongue was pressing against the seal of her lips waiting for her to grant him access. As Hana's mouth parted and slipped her tongue into his mouth, kissing him harder.

Their breath quickened as the kiss deepened and his hands ran down her body squeezing her naked body where they went. He settled them on her ass and pulled her to straddle his thighs. A quiet moan slipped through her lips as Namjoon moved his kisses across her jaw and to her throat.

Namjoon nipped and sucked at her skin as he moved a hand between her legs, feeling the heat under his fingers. He moaned against her skin as she rolled her hips against his fingers and she rested her forehead against his shoulder.

"F-fuck," Hana whispered as he slid his fingers inside and bit into his neck making his eyes go wide. Hana gripped Namjoon's erection and he sucked in air speeding up the movement of his fingers.

A knock on the door made them both jump and Namjoon glared at it.

"What?!" He hissed out.

There was a slight sound of something being unlocked and Yoongi opened the door, with a smirk. Namjoon glanced at Hana moving closer to Namjoon to cover her breasts and he rolled his eyes, not stopping the movement of his fingers.

"What do you want Yoongi?" Namjoon sighed, "I'm a little busy,"

"I can see that," Yoongi grinned, "And as much as I'd like to join you both, we have a little problem,"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33