104

Namjoon leant back on his sofa with his arm resting on the back, smoking while he watched Hana sitting behind his desk. Her tongue was poking out the corner of her mouth as she carried on with the work she was doing. Namjoon couldn't help but find her concentration face cute and he had wanted to tell her, but the last time he called her cute, she was angry.

"Fuck," She muttered, "They've changed the password,"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and stubbed his cigarette out before walking over to her, "What are you doing, babe?"

"Ugh," She said, pushing herself back from the table, "Hacking into the police system,"

"Why?"

"No reason," She said, looking up at him, "What are you doing?"

"Staring at a beautiful girl,"

"Ew," Hana laughed and got to her feet, "You've been getting pointers from Jin, haven't you?"

Namjoon grinned and pulled her into him by her waist, "What can I say? I told you I'd be more gentle with you,"

"Oh really?" Hana said putting her hands around his neck, "And what if I don't mind the rough and ready Namjoon?"

"You shouldn't have told me that," Namjoon said almost growling. A small yelp escaped her mouth as he lifted her and dropped her on the desk, spreading her knees to stand between them. He grabbed her chin and put his hand on the desk beside her, "Rough and ready?"

"Always," Hana whispered.

Namjoon chuckled, "Then it's a good thing you decided not to wear a lot today and we are home alone,"

"What about the maids?"

"They won't disturb us," Namjoon whispered. Hana smirked slightly and Namjoon lowered his lips to hers roughly. He pulled her bottom lip between his teeth making her groan and hiss him back harder. Her hands ran up his arms and into his hair, tugging it slightly.

A switch turned in Namjoon and the kiss became more heated, his hands running down to her waist to lift her top off. He yanked it over her head and tossed it across the room before his lips were claiming hers again. Hana made quick work of his shirt and it ended up next to hers. It didn't take long for her bra to be on the floor and Namjoon's trousers to sit by his ankles.

"Oh my god!"

Namjoon and Hana jumped and they looked at the door that was now wide open.

"Tae!" Hana screamed covering herself up, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Jesus fucking christ!" He yelled covering his eyes, "Why can't you animals get like this in the bedroom?!"

"Spur of the moment. But my god, get out!"

Taehyung let out another scream of disgust and slammed the door as he ran out. Hana turned back to Namjoon who was trying not to laugh. Hana punched him in the chest making him grunt and jumped down from the desk.

"This is not funny!" She said grabbing her clothes, "You said no one was home,"

"Ouch," He said, rubbing his chest, "You need to stop training. You aren't a cop anymore,"

"So what?" Hana muttered pulling her top on, "I'm not going to forget my fighting skills and anyway, you should be happy that I'm keeping them sharp. You wouldn't want the girlfriend of the biggest mafia leader to be a weakling would you?"

"As if you'd ever be a fucking weakling," Namjoon scoffed.

Hana tutted, "I'm going to see my brother and try not to be too embarrassed,"