91

Namjoon gently blew out smoke, watching the girl cry silently on the chair in front of him. The cable ties were tight around her wrists behind her back, but not tight enough to leave permanent damage. Her ankles were tied down to the chair legs and the fabric covering her eyes were tight enough to stay around her eyes.

He had made it clear to Taehyung that she wasn't going to get hurt but his anger was enough to make his friends stay clear. Namjoon wished no harm on the girl but the man who fathered her. The man who raped and beat Darcy and the man who took Hana away from him. Namjoon was prepared to do anything to have Hana in his arms again and have her safe. Even if it meant kidnapping a girl who was innocent in this.

If Taehyung hadn't mentioned that he met Seunho's daughter, he was sure to go insane. He was never a man who was stuck or lost but without Hana, he felt his mind slowly starting to go insane. Namjoon had never felt like that towards someone and his aggression and protectiveness was something to be feared.

Namjoon flicked his cigarette away and walked forward, sitting on the chair in front of the girl, making her whimper at his footsteps. He leaned forward and removed the blindfold and the girl cried, even more, staring up at Namjoon. His friends stood around the room, watching Mia and Namjoon. Jin was worried that Namjoon would snap and hurt the girl but he hadn't broken a promise yet.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked and she shook her head, "Well, I know who you are,"

"P-please don't h-hurt me," Mia cried.

"I won't hurt you," Namjoon said folding his arms, "But that also depends on how you act and what you can tell me,"

"I-I will do a-anything,"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to touch you. I have a few questions and if you don't answer them truthfully, I will get someone to hurt you but for now, no one will lay a hand on you. Do you understand that?"

Mia nodded, "I-I don't know w-what I have d-done,"

Namjoon chuckled darkly, "Oh, sweetheart. It's nothing that you have done. You just happened to be something I can use to get back something that belongs to me,"

"Why a-am I here?"

"Your father is a policeman, correct?" Namjoon asked and she nodded once, "How well do you know him?"

"What do you mean?"

"Answer the question,"

Mia gulped, "He's been a cop since I was a kid. Long before I was born. If he has done something then-"

"What do you think of your father?"

"I love him. We don't always see eye to eye but he is my world. He always does his best for our family," Mia said quietly, "He's a good cop and a good man,"

"I see," Namjoon said, leaning forward on his knees, "But I guess he would pretend to be a good man around you. You are his daughter, of course,"

"Who are you?" Mia whispered, "What has my father done to you?"

"Oh, he has done many things, sweetheart," Namjoon said getting to his feet and Mia winced as he moved, "Do I scare you?"

"You have fire behind your eyes," Mia said quietly, "Even though your eyes are cold, something is burning behind them,"

"What a smart girl," Namjoon said and he grabbed her chin, lifting her face up, "Would you still think the same of your father if I told you what he has done?"

"I know he has killed people," Mia said, "He is a cop. Sometimes he has to, to protect the city. He is there to-"

"He uses his badge to get away with crimes that not even I would commit," Namjoon snapped, and she whimpered as his fingers gripped her tighter, "I am a very bad man, Mia. One that your parents warn you about but what your father has done is disgusting and he is a very lucky man that I haven't managed to get my hands on him,"

"If-if he-"

"Do you want to know what he has done sweetheart?" Namjoon said, pushing her face softly, "I don't know if you could handle it though. You seem sweet. Innocent. But your father isn't the man you think he is,"

Mia struggled against the restraints, "Just let me go. If you are after my father then-"

"Stop struggling," Yoongi said stepping forward, "We'd rather let you go free of any injuries,"

"Who are you people?" Mia cried, "I don't want-"

"We are the people your dad tries to put behind bars," Jimin said, "I wouldn't be surprised if you heard your dad speak of us,"

"The more you struggle, the more you are going to hurt yourself," Jin said, "Stop moving,"

Mia cried and nodded, "I just want to go home!"

"Without knowing who your father really is?" Namjoon asked, "As much as I want to let you go, it isn't going to happen until I get back what he took from me,"

"If it's money I will get you some!" Mia cried, "I have an account where he puts-"

"We know about that account," Namjoon said, "But it's not money we are after,"

"Then what do you want?"

Namjoon lit another cigarette and the smoke curled around his lip as he blew it out. He sniffed and sat back down, staring at Mia who had squeezed her eyes shut as she wept.

"You say your father is a good man. Maybe towards you and your family," Namjoon said, "But not towards other women,"

"What do you mean?" Mia asked, "If you are talking about the sexist comments he throws out he-"

"Means every single comment he says," Yoongi said, "Your father is a piece of shit that deserves everything that is coming his way,"

"What-"

"Do you know how many girls he has raped and beaten?" Namjoon asked and Mia's eyes went wide as she stared at him, "Surprised? Well, it just so happens that someone that works for me was raped and beaten and left for dead. She was lucky to survive and lucky she had a friend who saved her,"

"M-my dad...he did that?" Mia asked, "But-"

"If you want the proof, you are more than welcome to have it," Jimin said.

"I'm going to be sick," Mia heaved.

Namjoon got to his feet, "I'll let you think about that for a while because you are going to be here for a while unless that piece of shit you call your dad cooperates with us. And whether you like it or not, you are going to help us,"

"And if you don't," Jimin said, "I'm always up for having a new plaything. Think about it, Mia. You live and help us get your dad, or you stay locked in my room until I get bored with you,"

"Someone will bring you some food in a few hours," Namjoon said, "You think hard about what I told you and the consequences of you not helping me,"

They left Mia crying in the room and headed upstairs to see Taehyung.

"Did you hurt her?" Taehyung asked.

"No," Namjoon said, "I told you that I wouldn't hurt her. She has no reason to be hurt,"

"Good," Taehyung said, "It's all over the news. Everyone knows that Mia has gone missing,"

"Don't care," Namjoon said, "It might mean that piece of shit shows his face. Also, Jimin, even if she doesn't want to help us, she is not going to be your sex slave,"

"I know that," Jimin said, "I was trying to scare her,"

"Well, you scared her," Yoongi said, "Why don't you just convince Taehyung to be your sex slave?"

"Not a bad shout," Jimin said looking over at Taehyung.

"If you come near me, I will fucking shoot you in the dick," Taehyung said quickly leaving the room making Jimin laugh.

"Enough," Namjoon said, "Jin, get someone on the phone. I want Seunho to fucking beg to get his daughter back. This ends, and this ends now,"