75

As soon as Jin pulled to the side of the road, Hana was leaping out followed by Jungkook. They both had their guns gripped tightly and Namjoon tutted loudly as he jogged trying to keep up with them. He and the others kept their hands on their guns, looking around to see if Jooheon was still around but there were no other cars on the street.

Namjoon looked up to see Hana kick the door down and step inside, making his heart race. It was a first to see Hana being a cop and he wasn't sure if he liked seeing her so in control. He walked into the house and she cleared all the rooms before heading upstairs slowly with Jungkook watching her back. Her feet were so light that he barely heard her footsteps and it excited him to see what other skills she was hiding.

"Check to see if there is anything else," Namjoon said, "You know what to look for,"

"Got ya," Jimin said walking away. Namjoon went upstairs to see Hana and Jungkook rushing room to room.

"Tae!" Hana called and her face was pale, full of panic, "He isn't here!"

"We'll find him," Jungkook said.

"What if Jooheon took him? I can't lose my last living relative!"

Namjoon frowned slightly and searched the rooms. He moved into the bathroom and stared at the window. He took a closer look and saw blood smudges and broken glass.

"Hana," Namjoon called, "You're a cop. Why didn't you see this?"

Hana walked into the bathroom, "Shit. I was in panic mode. Jungkook, I think he might have escaped. He probably cut himself jumping down,"

"Where would he have gone?" Yoongi asked.

"Honestly, I don't know," Hana said rubbing her face, "The only place I can think of is..."

"Where?" Namjoon asked and Hana walked out of the room, "Hey! Don't walk away. I'm trying to help you,"

"I know where he is,"

Hana watched as Jungkook picked the lock to her house and she walked in quietly with her gun raised. So far, it didn't look as if someone had broken in and nothing was trashed. The only thing that caught her attention was the empty pizza boxes piled high on her coffee table. 

They moved carefully so not to make any noise and she walked upstairs, making sure that she was ready for someone to start shooting at her. The house was quiet and it made her feel uncomfortable. It was dark and the only shadows that were formed were her's and Jungkooks. 

Hana pointed to Taehyung's room and Jungkook nodded, heading towards that. He pushed the door open and searched it. He shook his head and they slowly walked to Hana's room. The door was closed and she bit into her lip, as she pulled the handle down. As she opened it, it creaked slightly and she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Taehyung?" Hana whispered and she spotted movement from under the bed, "Tae?"

"You need to clean under your bed," Taehyung said quietly and it felt like a weight had been lifted from her shoulders, watching him crawl out. She dropped the gun and met him halfway, hugging each other tightly, "I was so scared,"

"So was I," Hana said, swallowing back tears, "Are you ok? Did they hurt you?"

"I think I'm ok," Taehyung said squeezing her, "Jesus Christ, I thought I was going to shit myself then and there,"

"But you are ok? They didn't-"

"I'm ok. Still shook up but now is probably the best time to tell me what the fuck is going on,"

Hana nodded and stepped away from her brother, "Probably,"

"Yeah and who the fuck is that guy?" Taehyung said, "He looks like an asshole,"

Hana looked over her shoulder and hid a smirk, "Yeah. He is an asshole but...maybe you should just pack some things and we can talk somewhere safer. I don't know if that guy knows about this place,"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, "You expect me to trust him? He has more than one gun and I'm not sure I like him,"

"Tae, just pack your shit and meet me downstairs," Hana said, "And if you try to argue about this with me, I'll drag you to the car by your ear without clothes,"

"But-"

"Move your ass, already,"

Taehyung mumbled under his breath as he walked out of her room. Namjoon stepped aside to let him past and Jungkook went with him, leaving them alone in her room. He looked around and shook his head.

"What?"

"I was expecting something different,"

"Like what?"

"I don't know," He said with a shrug, "It's very...neat,"

"I had a strict mother," Hana said quietly and watched him pick up a photo of her and Wonho.

"Who is this?"

"Shin Wonho," Hana said, "My best friend and partner,"

"The one who was murdered?" Namjoon said and she nodded, "I've never seen him before. Doesn't look like the type to borrow money or get into any trouble,"

"He was one of the best cops around. Better than me and better than the chief," Hana said, taking the photo from him, "Namjoon, why are you helping me?"

Namjoon gritted his teeth, "You tell me? I never thought I'd ever help a cop but you can thank Jin. He was the one who convinced me,"

"Why? You could have easily killed me and Jungkook, get rid of our bodies and never be caught. I don't get it," Hana said, "Why?"

"Since you are here, you might as well grab some things," Namjoon said, "You better pack quickly. You're right. We don't know if Jooheon knows about this place,"

"Namjoon, wait," Hana said grabbing his arm, "You know why you are helping, so why not just be honest?"

Namjoon cut his eyes to her, "How can I be honest with you? You're a cop,"

"Do you still love me?"

Namjoon scoffed, "What kind of question is that?"

"It's a pretty good one. So answer it,"

"Who the fuck knows how I feel about you," He snapped, "I fell in love not realising you were a cop. If I knew, then this wouldn't have happened,"

Hana forced a smile, "Yeah. I had a feeling,"

"Just pack your shit, Hana," Namjoon said pulling his arm away from her, "I'll wait for you in the car. If you take too long, I'm leaving you behind and you can deal with Jooheon yourself,"

A/N: Holy shit.

This is longer than I thought xD

Please don't give up on it and keep your voting and comments.

Stay weird <33