46

Namjoon sat behind his desk staring at Jimin. Hana was sitting on the sofa with her knees under her chin, staring blankly at the table in front of her. It had taken him a while, but he managed to get her to have a shower to get rid of Darcy's blood. Yoongi had called to say that she was in a bad way and was in surgery. 

"So," Namjoon said, "I know that Darcy is in hospital, but we need to talk about what is going on between you two,"

"There is nothing going on between us,"

Namjoon scoffed, "Like I will believe that. Erin said she heard you two fucking and-"

"I haven't fucked her!" Jimin yelled, "Jesus fucking christ. I also didn't rape her! She's already told you who did that to her so why don't you have that bastard in here?"

"What plans do you have?"

"What?"

"Hana told me that you two are planning something and I want to know what it is," Namjoon said folding his arms, "And if you don't tell me, I will have to beat it out of you,"

"Why would you care?" Hana said quietly, "I'm just an object to you. You were the one who threatened to use Jimin against me if I didn't so as I was told,"

"That was...different," Namjoon said, "If you want me to look after the both of you, then you should help me help you,"

Jimin scoffed, "You were the one to jump to conclusions without confronting me first. You beat the shit out of me even when I was telling the truth,"

"Because everything pointed at you," Namjoon snapped, "You would have reacted the same way knowing what happened to your girl,"

"Your girl?" Jimin said, "Since when was she your girl?"

"Like that fucking matters right now,"

"Whatever," Jimin shook his head, "I don't know what the fuck is everyone's problem, but everyone still thinks I raped her. I've told you Namjoon, I have never broken a rule that you or yoongi has given me. Do you honestly think I'd sink that low?"

"Who knows with you,"

"Man, you are stupid," Jimin said getting to his feet, "For me, it's all about consent. Yeah, so I like it a little bit rough and like it if the girl fights me but she has to want it or what's the point? That's fucking disgusting and I could never do that to a girl who doesn't want it,"

Namjoon sighed in frustration, "Why does Hoseok hate you?"

"You think I know?" Jimin snapped, "I thought we were friends but clearly I've done something to piss him off. If you find that out, then you can tell me but I don't know why he is out to hurt me,"

"Hana. Do you know?"

Hana shook her head, "No. He just wants to see Jimin hurt or killed but doesn't want to get his hands dirty,"

"So, why are you planning on helping Jimin?"

Hana looked up at Namjoon, tears in her eyes, "Hoseok raped me. He beat me and threatened to kill me. I had to keep it a secret and Jimin got blamed for it. I said I would help him because I feel guilty that I wasn't strong enough to fight back or tell you who it was,"

"I already told you that you didn't need to feel guilty," Jimin said.

"And I already told you that I can't help but feel guilty,"

"So," Namjoon said, "After this, you two are friends now? What bullshit. I won't allow it,"

"Excuse me?" Hana said, looking over at Namjoon, "Who gave you the right to tell me what I can and can't do? Who allowed you to chose my friends for me?"

Namjoon got to his feet and walked around his desk, stopping in front of Hana, "You belong to me, Hana. Everything you do will be what I tell you to do. You will have to get permission to do things or-"

Hana got to her feet and shoved him, cutting his words short, "Back the fuck up, Namjoon. I don't need permission to do anything. I can take a shit when I want. I can leave this fucking house when I want to and if you try to stop me, then I guess I'll have to show you how well I can fight,"

"Don't fucking walk away from me!" Namjoon said as she headed to the door.

"Or what?" Hana snapped, "You'll get Jimin to fuck me or have you forgotten that he needs consent?"

"You can't just walk away while we are talking,"

Hana scoffed and left the room, slamming the door behind her. Namjoon clenched his fists and gritted his teeth.

"Wow," Jimin said, "You really don't know how good she is,"

"Shut up, Jimin,"

"Namjoon, why can't you just be honest with how you feel about her?" 

"I'm warning you, Jimin," Namjoon said, "If you don't shut up, I will fucking hurt you,"

"And I am warning you that if you keep up with that shitty attitude, she's going to fuck off and be with someone else," Jimin said, "You really are clueless,"

Namjoon glared at Jimin, who lifted his hands in surrender, "I like the control,"

"Clearly you can't control her," Jimin smirked, "Although, it is fun to see her fighting you,"

"Do you ever shut up?"

Jimin laughed, "Nope! You know she likes you back, right?"

"What?"

"My God, you really are stupid," Jimin said, "You like her. She likes you. But since you can't get away from that possessiveness and control, she's just going to keep fighting you,"

"Get the fuck out," Namjoon snapped, "Maybe you can figure out why Hoseok wants you dead. I'm done with this fucking talk,"

"Whatever," Jimin shrugged, "And I'll figure it out if you keep everyone else off my back. You tell the others that it wasn't me but they have to keep acting like it was. That way, I can try and find out why Hoseok wants me dead,"

"Fine," Namjoon said, "I'll tell them now. Stay away from Hana,"

"Or what?" Jimin smirked, "You'll get upset or throw a paddy?"

"No, I will fucking shoot you," Namjoon said, "Hana belongs to me and if anyone goes near her like I know you want to, they will die. Friend or not,"