81

It was after 9 at night when Hana and Taehyung got back home. Taehyung went straight to his room with his snacks and Hana went into the kitchen to make herself some tea. Most of the lights were off but she could hear Jimin and Jin laughing in the living room.

She filled the kettle up and turned it on, leaning on the island waiting for it to boil. A small yawn escaped her mouth and she folded her arms just enjoying the sound of the kettle boiling.

The meeting with Seunho went better than she thought and he behaved himself in front of Taehyung. Even her brother surprised her with the questions he threw at him. The case that Darcy was involved in had a break through and Seunho had found a suspect. Unfortunately, Hoseok's DNA wasn't found anywhere near the scene but a petty criminals was. They had a connection to Jooheon but it was hard to get close to him.

Hana let out a sigh and as she stepped forward something was thrown around her neck, yanking hard on her skin.

A small grunt of pain shot out of her mouth and she was bent backwards over the island, her body screaming out in pain as whatever was around her neck started to cut in deep. Hana reaches behind her but whoever was doing this to her avoided her hits.

Hana gasped as she started to see double but as she was yanked further back she looked up into the eyes of Erin. Rage was written all over her face and anger could inside Hana snapped.

She grabbed Erin's wrist and yanked her forward catching her off guard. Even with the dwindling strength Hana had, she managed to break free. Erin dropped the cord and ran out of the kitchen with Hana following her on shaky legs.

She was gasping for air and she dropped to the floor hitting a small table that sat in the hall. The base smashed next to her hand but it was enough to get attention.

Erin smirked as she ran out of the house and two men blocked her vision. She coughed and rolled into her back with Jin and Jimin in her face asking what happened.

But her throat was on fire and it felt wet. No words were leaving her mouth and her vision started to blur again.

"Get Namjoon," She heard Jin say and his hand touched her cheek, "You're ok baby girl. Don't try to speak right now. Just relax and stay with me,"

"Sh-she ran a-"

"Shh. Don't speak. It will only irritate your throat,"

Hana tried to swallow but the burning sensation was too much and she groaned in pain, a few warm tears dripping from her eyes.

"What the happened?" Namjoon said almost yelling and he dropped to Hana's side, "What happened? Someone tell me what happened?"

"We don't know," Jimin said, "We heard the vase smash and when we came out we found her like this,"

"Shit," Namjoon said, "Hana, who did this to you?"

Hana pointed to the door and Yoongi nodded.

"I'll see who is here and who isn't. Jimin, you might want to get her brother and get Jungkook," Yoongi said, "She will need to go to the hospital,"

Something damp was placed around the slice on her throat and she winced in pain. Hana glanced up at Namjoon who was kneeling beside her in a pair of joggers and she could tell that he wasn't wearing anything underneath. She tapped his leg and he looked down at her.

"What?"

She rolled her eyes, "I can s-see the shape o-of your dick,"

Namjoon glanced down and his cheeks went bright red, "Yeah, well I wasn't expecting Jimin to bother me in the bath, was I?"

There were loud thuds on the stairs and the next thing Hana saw was Namjoon being shoved away from her. He took his place beside her and grabbed her hand.

"Jesus Christ, Hana!" Taehyung said, "What happened?"

"Erin isn't here," Yoongi said rejoining the group and he squatted next to Hana, "Baby, did Erin do this?"

"Don't call her baby," Taehyung said.

"Shut the fuck up," Yoongi snapped, "Is this the fucking time?"

Taehyung pouted slightly and shook his head. Hana nodded and Yoongi tutted.

"Jimin, call the boys and get her found," Yoongi said.

"Got it," He said, "Ambulance or car?"

"Car," Namjoon said, "Get her to the hospital. I need to get dressed. Don't let anything else happen to her. I want someone with her at all times,"

"I'll carry her," Jungkook said slipping his arms under her legs and back, "Hana, you need to eat more,"

Hana flipped him the middle finger and glanced at Namjoon who was watching her with obvious worry. She sent him a small smile and rested her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I'll be with you soon, beautiful," Namjoon said as Jungkook carried her out of the house.

Hana had the cut glued shut and a thick bandage wrapped around her throat. She was feeling woozy from the painkillers she had and her eyes were trying to close on her.

Taehyung was fast asleep on the small chair next to the bed and Jungkook was asleep next to him, mouth hanging open and dribble on his chin. Hana swallowed painfully and rested her head on the pillow staring at the ceiling.

Namjoon hadn't taken long to show up at the hospital but Taehyung didn't let him anywhere near her. Hana couldn't help but smile at their interactions but again, she didn't blame Taehyung for acting that way. He was doing his brother duty and Hana loves him for it. Namjoon didn't bother to fight back but eventually they did get to spend time alone in the room when Yoongi whispered something to Jimin.

One minute Taehyung was talking to Hana and the next, he was running away from Jiming trying to hit on him telling him what he wanted to do to Taehyung and vice verse. Hana laughed but instantly regretted it.

She let out a small sight and let herself relax and settle down in her bed.

Hana ran her tongue over her teeth and knew that when Erin was found by the boys, she'd go missing and her body was never going to be found.

And for once, Hana didn't give a shit about what was going to happen to her.

A/N: don't forget to vote and comment.

Ignored any mistakes as well. Mama hoe is tired even though it's only 3:30pm.

Stay weird <33