35

Namjoon looked up from his phone when Jin walked into the room and dropped onto the sofa.

"Well?"

"She's fine," Jin shrugged, "Obviously not happy that she is here but I don't blame her. Don't you think it's a bit risky to have her living with us?"

"No, because if anyone tries something they have me to answer to,"

"Maybe, but someone already did and you've done nothing about it,"

"I'm biding my time," Namjoon said, "The others should be here soon and I will lay down some rules,"

"Namjoon, it seems you have forgotten something very important," Jin said leaning forward, "Yoongi set some rules to protect the girls from Jimin and he broke them. In fact, he didn't just break them, he poured petrol over them and set them alight. You know that he will try again knowing that she is living under our roof,"

Namjoon smirked, "You think I won't hurt him?"

"It's not that," Jin sighed, "Hana is very fragile at the moment. What happens if we aren't in and Jimin breaks down the door and hurts her again? What will you do? Move her into another room for it to happen again?"

"I will make him pay for hurting someone that belongs to me," Namjoon said and he frowned looking over at his friend, "I wonder why she mentioned the police,"

Jin shrugged, "She might have thought about going to them about it,"

"They wouldn't have done anything anyway. The police don't care about hookers," Namjoon said and he heard his friends walk into the house, "And most of them are on my payroll,"

"Not all of them," Jin said, "A lot of the police don't like us and will do anything to bring us down,"

"They can fucking try," Namjoon muttered, "Nothing is to be said about Hana's attack. I want to see Jimin's face when I tell everyone she is here,"

Yoongi stepped into the room blowing out cigarette smoke and he nodded at Namjoon before sitting down. The others shortly followed him and Namjoon watched as Jimin dropped onto the armchair yawning loudly.

"We have a house guest," Namjoon said and the boys looked at him.

"Please don't tell me it's your dad," Hoseok said, "Or even worse, your mum,"

Namjoon tutted, "It isn't them,"

"Is it a welcomed house guest, or are we talking about one that is locked in the basement?"

"Welcomed," Namjoon said.

"Who is it?" Jimin asked, yawning, "Jesus. I'm tired,"

"Then wake up because we have a meeting soon," Jin said.

Jimin groaned, "Do I have to go?"

"Who is the guest?" Yoongi said, putting his feet on the table, looking over at Jimin.

"Hana,"

"Why is she here?" Jimin asked frowning and he suddenly grinned, "Unless you've decided to share her and then-"

"She isn't to be touched," Namjoon said getting to his feet, "Everyone is to stay away from her. No one is to go near her room or her. If I find out that you broke the rules, I will kill you,"

"There are so many rules just begging to be broken," Jimin grinned, "But I've not broken any yet so fuck it. I'll leave her alone until you give her to me,"

Namjoon smirked, "You must think I'm a fucking idiot,"

"I have a question," Hoseok said, "Why is she here?"

"None of your business," Yoongi said, "Don't question Namjoon,"

"Shit," Hoseok grinned, "Is she your personal sex slave now? Did she finally crack and beg for you to take her?"

"I'd stop talking if I were you," Jin said, "Hana is here because she is here. No questions about it. Just respect Namjoon and the rules,"

"Boring," Hoseok said, "Wait, is she here as a maid? Is she going to dress in a maid outfit and clean for us? Because I will fucking give my left nut to see that happen,"

Yoongi scoffed, "You think Namjoon would-"

"Not a bad idea," Namjoon said, "I'd like to see her in a maid outfit,"

"Are you shitting me?" Jin said, "After what you said?"

"I didn't say she had to show them," Namjoon tutted, "Yoongi, get her sorted out when we get back and I will let Jin talk her into it,"

"Why me?" Jin asked, "Yoongi is her boss,"

"She likes you," Yoongi said getting to his feet, "Let's go before I go to bed. This meeting is pointless anyway. They have paid their debts,"

"But are still selling drugs on our streets," Hoseok said, "Fuck it. Let's go kill some people and hit the clubs. I need to get drunk and find a nice girl to fuck. It's been a few days since the last girl and I need more,"

"I agree," Jimin said, "The last girl I had didn't put up much of a fight but I am willing to try her again. I need her to fight back,"

Namjoon clenched his fists and before he could punch Jimin, Jin grabbed his wrists. Namjoon yanked his arms away from Jin and walked towards Jimin who was laughing with Hoseok. He grabbed his collar and slammed him against the wall.

"What the fuck?" Jimin hissed out, "Why are you getting angry?"

"Didn't put up a fight?" Namjoon said, almost growling, "If you fucking touch her again I will skin you alive, are we fucking clear?"

"Namjoon, you-"

"Are we fucking clear?" Namjoon shouted and Jimin nodded, "You make me fucking sick, Jimin,"

Namjoon pushed himself away from Jimin and left the room, needing to punch something. Jin and Yoongi were quick to follow and caught him before he got into the car.

"What the hell was that about?" Jin said, "You said you weren't going to react,"

"He was fucking boasting about it and it pissed me off!" Namjoon said pushing Jin, "How would you feel if you heard him gloating about fucking your girl without her permission?"

"Your girl?" Yoongi smirked, "Is that how it is?"

"Shut up," Namjoon said running his hands through his hair, "He's lucky I didn't shoot him in the fucking face,"

"Hey!" Jimin said running out of the house, "Why do you care if I fuck a girl anyway? She was practically begging for it,"

"This can't end well," Jin said under his breath as Namjoon pulled his gun out.