71

Hana stared up at Namjoon with tears dropping from her eyes. She could see him fighting his inner thoughts and she let out a bitter laugh, shaking her head.

"I always thought my life couldn't get more fucked up until my friend was killed," Hana cried, "But then you had to walk in and fuck me up,"

"You love me?" Namjoon whispered.

"I wasn't supposed to be here this long. I was meant to find enough evidence to bring you bastards down for shooting him in front of me and look what happened," She sniffed, "I get beaten up, I get raped and I fuck the suspect. I didn't expect to fall for someone like you. Someone who is an enemy. Someone a cop throws in jail. But no. I fall hard and I don't even know what I should do about it,"

Hana saw Namjoon swallow and his grip on her wrists loosened slightly. He looked away from her and she shook her head.

"If you're going to kill me, just get it over and done with," Hana said making him look at her again with a slight frown, "Just tell my brother that-"

"I'm not going to kill you," Namjoon said quietly, "I don't...I don't know what to do with you,"

"Then hit me at least. Take your anger out on me. Just do something!"

"I can't,"

Hana let out a frustrated scream and lifted her knee catching his nuts. He grunted and rolled away from her, landing on the floor. Hana swiped at her eyes and got to her feet.

"Make me hate you,"

Namjoon winced and slowly got to his feet, "What?"

"Make me hate you!" Hana yelled, "Because it will be easier for us both if I do!"

Namjoon's eyes went wide as she started attacking him and he stumbled back blocking all the punches and kicks she sent his way. Hana was quick. Quicker than he had expected and she managed to punch him in the mouth.

He growled slightly and caught her wrists, spinning her around to press his chest against her back. He crossed her arms in front of her body and squeezed her slightly.

"You think that if you hate me, bringing me down will be easier?" He said almost growling into her ear.

"Why can't you-"

"You will never bring me down, beautiful and you are never going to leave this room again," He said biting into the base of her neck, "Let's just get things clear. I've never felt like this towards a woman before but to know that you are an undercover cop has my blood boiling. But I won't kill you and I won't beat you,"

"Then just-"

"You will never bring me or my boys down for shit that we didn't do," He snapped, "I don't know who the fuck your friend or partner is nor do I fucking care, but me and my boys have never killed a cop. I might have a few on my payroll but if I kill a cop, I lose them. Maybe you should be poking your fingers into other fucking holes,"

"But-"

"Your fucking boss is probably sour that he hasn't got shit on me and is using your dead partner as an excuse to bring me down," He said running his hand up to her throat, "As a cop, shouldn't you be smarter? You should have traced the bullet that killed your friend. Now let's be honest here, if I had anything to do with his murder, you wouldn't have said bye to his body cause it would have never been found,"

Hana swallowed hard, "You think you're the smart one. You can't run forever,"

"Maybe not, but I'm telling you that I didn't have anything to do with your fucking cop friend," He hissed, "Does Darcy have anything to do with your case?"

"No,"

"Don't fucking lie to me!"

"No!" Hana screamed, "She doesn't!"

"Then why the fuck was she talking to you and that other cop?"

Namjoon felt Hana's tears drop onto his hand and he turned her around, feeling his heart race at her crying face. She didn't take her eyes off his and he clenched his jaw pushing her against the wall, her head smacking it slightly. Hana winced and more tears fell before she spoke.

"Because Darcy was beaten and gang raped," Hana whispered, "You weren't doing enough to help her and the police had reached a dead end. I was the only one willing to do anything to bring whoever did that, to justice but I couldn't do it alone. I asked Jungkook for help and he was more than happy,"

"Why him? Why didn't you ask me?" Namjoon asked gripping her hair, "I have cops higher than you on my payroll and-"

"Because he is my friend and we lost Wonho together," Hana said, glaring at him, "I needed this to be done quick and Yoongi is fucking useless!"

"You are so fucking stubborn. I could have helped you!"

"You didn't do much when Hoseok attacked me!" Hana screamed and pushed him back slightly "I sorted that fucking out myself!"

Namjoon ran his hands through his hair, "What else did he tell you?"

"Like it fucking matters now,"

"Don't fucking push me," Namjoon growled, "What did he tell you?"

"You didn't kill my friend," Hana said quietly, "He said that it was another gang, probably the one he was working for and he knew the reason why he died,"

"Then why the fuck did you kill him?" Namjoon asked, "If he knew why did you shoot him?"

"Because he knew who I was. He knew who my brother was and why the fuck would I want him to live after what he did to me?" Hana snapped, "He deserved to die and I didn't want anyone finding out who I was at that moment in time,"

"Why?"

"Because you all had guns pointed at me and the gun I had didn't have enough bullets to take you all out,"

Namjoon found himself smirking and he shook his head, "You're still acting like normal even though I can call Yoongi or Jimin in to kill you or fuck you,"

"I'm not scared to face the consequences," Hana said quietly, "But if I go missing or turn up dead, all evidence points at you. And once you kill a couple of cops, you're as good as dead,"

A/N: not sure what this is tbh...

Either way, a chapter is coming up which people have been begging me for and you should know what it is.

Don't forget to vote and comment throughout.

Stay weird hoes <33