38

Hana's heart began to speed up the closer they got to the kitchen. She could hear them laughing and joking around and her stomach rolled on her, making her stop. Namjoon glanced over his shoulder and glared at her.

"Why did you stop?"

"I, uh, I can't-I'm not hungry,"

Namjoon grabbed her wrist, "I've told you this before. No one is going to hurt you,"

"I-I can't do it,"

"You need to eat and I'm not getting people to bring you food anymore," He said dragging her after him, "Just deal with living here and I'll take you shopping to get clothes to wear around the house when you aren't working,"

Hana felt all eyes turn to her when Namjoon dragged her in and she broke out in a cold sweat.

"I cooked a lot," Jin said making her look at him, "Too much,"

"Are you going to sit down or just look like an idiot?" Yoongi said from beside him.

"Since when has that bitch done anything she is told?" Jimin scoffed and Hana slowly looked over to him. His face was covered in small bruises and Hoseok laughed.

"Be nice," Hoseok said, "I think Hana fighting back is interesting. Don't you Hana?"

Hana nodded and quickly looked away, moving to sit next to Jin away from the others. Namjoon tutted but sat down on the other side. Jin plated the food and even though Hana's stomach rumbled she felt too sick to eat.

"Why didn't you let her get dressed?" Jin asked, "She isn't working right now,"

"A hooker will always be working," Jimin muttered, "Why should she get special treatment because Namjoon is interested in her?"

"Jimin," Yoongi said, "Shut the fuck up or get the fuck out,"

Jimin sent a look to Hana but she quickly looked away, poking at the food in front of her. The table was silent as they ate and Hana forced herself to eat. There was a thought in the back of her head thinking that the food was poisoned but it tasted nice that she couldn't stop eating it.

"I'm going back to my room," Hana said quietly, "Thank you for the food,"

"You aren't going anywhere," Namjoon said, "I've decided to give you a new job,"

"What?"

Namjoon smirked, "You're going to be my personal maid,"

"No,"

"You don't have a choice," Yoongi said, "It's either that or go back to walking the cold streets waiting to be beaten up by a pimp or getting arrested,"

Hana bit into her lip and stared at her palms. This was what she wanted. She needed to be closer to the group to get the needed evidence against them but she also didn't want to be locked up in the house where her rapist lived.

"Why don't you think about it?" Jin said, "It's not been long since-"

"She doesn't need to think about it," Namjoon said, "In the morning, I'll send some girls to get you ready and bring you to me. If you don't agree, then Yoongi can deal with you. This isn't something you can-"

"Ok," Hana said, "I'll do it,"

"What?" Hoseok said, "You'll seriously be his maid?"

Hana ignored him and looked up at Namjoon, "If you promise me that I won't get hurt again,"

"This is bullshit," Jimin said getting to his feet, "You've become fucking soft, Namjoon and over some prostitute,"

"Not everyone is going to agree with what Namjoon does," Yoongi said, "But as friends, we follow what he says. So, no touching her or this time you will die,"

"Bullshit," Jimin snapped, "I didn't fucking touch her in the first place!"

Hana jumped when Namjoon put his hand on her face, "Is that why Hana is so jumpy?"

"I never fucking touched her!" Jimin shouted, "Hana, just tell them it wasn't me that did that do you!"

"I-I need to go," Hana said trying to get to her feet, but Namjoon kept her in place.

"That just says it all," Hoseok muttered.

"Fuck the lot of you," Jimin said before walking out of the kitchen.

"Can I go back to my room now?"

"Sure," Namjoon smirked, "Get yourself ready for tomorrow because we are going to have a very interesting day and I can't wait to see you in a little maid outfit,"

"You're sick in the head," Hana mumbled making Namjoon laugh.

"That must be the only thing I agree with you on," He smirked and he dragged her into him, "I hope you look after yourself tonight because, from tomorrow onwards, I'll do what I can to get you out of that outfit,"

Hana pulled away from him with burning cheeks, "We'll see about that,"

"I'll walk her to her room," Hoseok said, "No one wants Jimin near her when he is angry,"

"No, I-"

"Don't worry," Hoseok said rolling his eyes, "I'll make sure he doesn't get you again,"

Hana looked over at Jin with wide eyes but he smiled at her.

"it's for the best," He said, "Jimin is worse when he is angry,"

"No, but-"

"Come on Hana," Hoseok said pulling her out of the kitchen, "I'll take you to your room before I go to my room. You'll need all the rest for tomorrow,"

Hana felt tense as she was dragged upstairs and down the hall to her room. Hoseok looked around and pushed her inside, stepping in after her. He closed the door and grabbed her face, slamming her face against the wall making her whimper. 

"You are doing well, beautiful," He said burying his face into her neck, "If you keep this up, I'll be more gentle next time,"

"There w-won't be a next time," Hana choked out.

Hoseok chuckled, "Beautiful, you don't know who you are messing with,"

Hana squeezed her eyes shut as he pressed his body against her back, "I'll t-tell them it was you,"

"Will you?" He whispered in her ear and ran his fingers up and down her bare thigh, "Then be my guest but by the time they get to me, I will be long gone and you will be nothing but a naked mess on the bed. If you think that was me being rough last time, then you are in for a real treat,"

"Why are you doing this?" Hana cried struggling against him.

Hoseok moved his hand to the waistband of her underwear and chuckled, "Because I fucking hate Jimin and I want him to die. Namjoon doesn't know what to do with Jimin, but the more I mess with you, the more likely he is going to kill Jimin. So, be a good girl and don't say shit or I will hurt you more,"