84

It was cold and cold drops of water dropped onto Hana's bare legs. Before she opened her eyes, she knew that there was no point in struggling or going into a panic. She had to keep her self as calm as she possibly could. Her body was sore all over and she shifted her wrists but felt the pinch of rope.

Hana forced her eyes open and blinked away the darkness, and ignore how her body howled in pain. It had been a while since she had run like that and whatever drug was used to knock her out was still in her system. She just hoped her body would flush it out quickly so her senses returned to normal.

The room was dark and smelt like damp. Hana scanned the places she could see and noticed there were no windows. Above her was a single pipe that had a slight leak, and the walls were dark just like the concrete floor. Hana could hear nothing other than her breathing and the silence was almost too much for her to handle.

At that moment, she knew the room was soundproofed. Probably to contain all the screams of pain and torture. Her eyes stung but she blinked her tears away letting out a small breath, trying to calm herself.

Hana was unsure about how long she was out for and if her body had remained untouched. She knew that if it wasn't, she was going to do much worse than shoot them in the face. All she understood was that Seunho was behind this and she needed answers. Hana wasn't going to let him get away with what he did to Darcy. He was going to pay for hurting her and she knew exactly how she was going to do it.

If she couldn't, then Yoongi would do it for her. It was either him or Namjoon's mum.

The door rattle in front of her and she scowled at the blue-haired man who came in followed by the overweight asshole who hurt her friend. He was now wearing a suit instead of his uniform and it felt more suitable for him. Someone like him didn't deserve to wear a police uniform.

"Finally awake, baby," Jooheon said sitting in front of her, folding his arms, "Now, now. I think you should lose the scowl, don't you?"

Hana turned her attention to Seunho who was leaning against the wall, "You have a lot of explaining to do, you overweight piece of shit,"

Seunho chuckled, "And why would I do that?"

"I deserve to know what made you think that raping and beating a young girl was-"

"It wasn't planned, that's for sure," He shrugged, "I had originally gone there for you but she told me that you were living at The Red Devils place,"

"So you did that to her?" Hana said almost growling, "She is just a young girl! She's innocent and-"

"A prostitute," Seunho said, "She's just a whore who needed a good seeing to. I'm surprised she lived because it wasn't just me who had a taste of her,"

"I'll kill you," Hana whispered.

"It's a bit too late for that, don't you think,"

"I'll fucking kill you!" Hana screamed and struggled against the restraints, "I'll make you fucking suffer! They will find you in god damn pieces!"

"That's no way for a cop talk," Jooheon said, snapping his fingers in front of her face, "If you want to survive another day, you will talk to me and you will answer me truthfully,"

Hana scoffed, "I didn't have you down as a comedian. You have a little hoe with a big mouth, I'm sure you don't need me to answer anything,"

Jooheon smirked, "I have no need for her anymore, other than satisfying my needs. You are right. She is very good with her mouth,"

"She's had enough practice," Hana said, "Why do you need me? I'm a cop and-"

"Exactly," Jooheon said standing up, "You are a cop who managed to keep her identity hidden for months. You know the ins and outs of Namjoon. I want to know everything you have on him and-"

"Fine," Hana said, "I'll you about him,"

Jooheon walked behind her running his finger over her cheek, "Good girl. Now, talk,"

Hana let out a sigh, "He has a big dick that when we had sex I sometimes thought he would tear me in half. He likes rough sex and I didn't mind some of the chokings while he rammed me hard. He has a really sensitive spot under his ear and he really enjoyed seeing his friend do me up-ugh!"

Hana winced as Jooheon yanked on her hair, pulling so tightly she was scared he'd rip it out at the roots. He leaned forward and put his face next to hers.

"Don't try to act smart with me, bitch," He hissed into her ear, "The more you bullshit me, the less time you have on this Earth. I won't be fucked around by some fucking cop!"

"Y-you asked what I-I had on him," Hana said, almost crying out in pain, "If you w-want to know a-about his business, then I d-don't have anything!"

"You are lying!"

"A-ask Erin!" Hana hissed in pain, "That fucking h-hoe is the one th-that knows everything!"

Jooheon shoved her head forward and sat back down, "Kihyun, bring her to me,"

"Yes, sir," The man said, sending him a nod. He left the room and Hana's eyes wandered back to Seunho leaning on the wall smoking.

"Does it feel good?" She asked, "Betraying those you work with?"

Seunho shrugged, "They are all idiots. You included,"

"What made you do it?" Hana said, "Jooheon that good at head?"

Seunho scowled and walked forward. He punched her in the face making her grunt in pain and she smirked as she licked the blood from her lips.

"I was so right," Hana laughed slightly, "It's either that or you enjoy him titty fucking you. What size are you? Because shit. Your tits are bigger than any women I know,"

Seunho went to punch her again but Jooheon lifted his hand to stop him. Seunho spat at her and went back to leaning on the wall. Hana couldn't stop smirking at him knowing how to piss him off. She could see how tense he was staring at her and he had fire behind his eyes, probably imagining all the ways he could hurt her. 

A familiar sound broke her stare and she saw Erin being dragged into the room. Her face was bruised and she didn't have much on. Jooheon clicked his fingers and she went to his side, her eyes wide in fear.

"I need to know if she is lying," Jooheon said putting his hand on her bare thigh, "Does out guest know anything about Namjoon's business dealings? If you lie to me, you know what will happen,"

Erin looked at Hana and quickly looked away, "No. She was kept away from the meetings. The gang didn't trust her that much,"

"I see," Jooheon said standing up and Erin flinched, "I have no use for you tonight. You and Hana can do some catching up. I think it is well needed,"

A/N: right. So the announcement.

I was thinking about making this into two books because of the length. I have a feeling that it will be like, 100 chapters or something. Unless you hoes are happy to keep reading instead of waiting for the next book.

I have the cover and everything ready, so just let me know. I know how this is going to end and all that. Of course, people are going to die and you might be shocked at who dies. No hate. This was a dark book from the start and the mafia life isn't as lighthearted as stories on Wattpad show.

This isn't even as dark as I had planned so you know.

ANYWAY~

Don't forget to vote and comment throughout.

Stay weird <33