106

Namjoon was kicked out of the hospital for causing a scene and was now pacing back and forth in his office, waiting for Yoongi to bring Hana and Taehyung back. Jin was sitting quietly on the sofa watching his every move and Jimin was standing by the door to make sure he didn't make a run for it.

Shortly after they had arrived home, so had Namjoon's parents and were now sitting quietly watching their son try to control his temper. His dad was messaging a friend and his mum kept a close eye on Namjoon.

"We need to find out who did this to them," Namjoon said, "When we do, I am going to put so many holes in them they can be used as a sieve,"

"We will," Jin said, "But for now, they need to recover,"

"What kind of bastard does that?" Namjoon snapped, "They stomped on their faces!"

"We've done it before," Jimin said.

"Hana and Taehyung weren't doing anything. They were coming out of the cafe and were attacked. I want those men found!"

"Joonie, right now you need to control your anger. I agree with your friends," His mum said, "Hana and her brothers well being is more important. You will get the chance to find the men that did that, but right now you need to calm down,"

"How can I?" Namjoon said, "I promised her that I would protect her and look at what happened. She was beaten unconscious alongside her brother. How is that proving to her that I love her and can look after her?"

"Son," His dad said, "It has happened to your mother before but she still knew I loved her. Try to calm down because if Hana sees you angry or on edge, she will be as well,"

"Fuck!" Namjoon yelled and grabbed his glass tumbler and threw it against the wall, shattering it.

"If that helps, then you do that," His mum sighed and walked over to him, "Joonie, I have never seen you like this before,"

"I got her hurt,"

"No. You didn't,"

"If I had told her to stay away then this-"

"Stop thinking of the 'ifs' Joonie. You both would have been heartbroken," She said putting her hands on his face, "Have you thought about who could do this to her?"

"I have a lot of enemies mum. But I thought it was Yongguk, but he is too scared to go up against me. His men follow me now,"

His mum sighed, "I see,"

"Mum, do you know who it is?"

"I have a feeling but we can talk about it later, sweetheart. I can hear her brother complaining," She smiled, "Just remain calm. Hana needs you right now,"

"You need to tell me-"

The door opened and Namjoon looked up to see Taehyung who had his arm in a sling and one of his eyes was covered with a bandage. His lip was split and his face was cut. Taehyung had a jacket on that covered the tear across his chest.

"I'm sorry," Namjoon said making Taehyung look up at him.

"For what?"

"This," Namjoon said.

Taehyung sighed, "Who are you and what have you done with Namjoon? How is this your fault? It isn't. We just weren't paying attention. I was trying to kill Hana so really, it's my fault,"

"Where is she?"

Yoongi scratched his ear, "Someone else jumped into the car,"

"What do you mean by that?"