2

The rain was more like a mist as Hana walked down the street. Wonho was next to her humming quietly and Hana could feel a pain appearing above her eyebrow. The new cop was on her other side looking around the area and she could see that he was judging the people walking by.

"Relax," Hana said, "Not everyone that walks by is a criminal,"

"It's been an hour," Wonho said with a big grin on his face, "And we haven't arrested anyone,"

"And that's a good thing?"

"Jungkook, there are a few things that you will need to realise about this job and the area we are walking," He said, "This area is where people run drugs, guns and there are prostitutes that hang around but we won't get to see them,"

"Why's that?"

"Because we are cops," Hana said, "They go into hiding and even if we try to arrest them, their pimps aren't far away. We have been shot at a few times,"

"Wow," Jungkook said, "It's amazing what the world is like now. Would any of the pimps recognise you?"

Hana shook her head, "No. Most of the pimps move town and don't come back. Their girls move with them. The ones that walk this street would be in bed right now. They work the night shift,"

"They don't tend to take notice of us cops unless we cause a scene," Wonho said, "We have a good relationship with the small cafe over there,"

"I take it you are hungry," Hana said.

"Always," Wonho said, "It's been a good hour. It's about time we treat ourselves,"

"Can we do that?" Jungkook asked.

Wonho shrugged "Do you see any issues right now? No. So that is a sign for a coffee and a cake,"

They crossed the road and entered the cafe, making the few people in there look up. The owner smiled and waved them over.

"Afternoon officers," She said, "I have a new recipe so I am begging you to try it,"

"I'm up that," Hana said, "Anything special?"

"Chocolate muffin but with melted chocolate inside,"

"Damn," Wonho said, "I will definitely try that. Want one Jungkook? My treat,"

"Um, sure," Jungkook said.

"You must be new. I've not seen you before," The owner said, "You are so lucky to be paired with these two. They really look after us here. Here. The coffee and muffins are on the house,"

"You can't do that," Hana said.

"Of course, I can," She smiled, "This is my business,"

"Thank you," Jungkook said, taking the muffin from her, "It looks delicious,"

The ate the muffin and stepped outside the cafe with their coffees. Hana sipped at hers and let out a small sigh.

"She makes the best coffee," Hana said, "As much as I hate walking the beat in this area, she makes things much better for us,"

"Shame about the rain," Wonho said, looking at the dark clouds.

"It could be worse," Hana said, "We could be walking the beat with Seonho,"

Wonho laughed, "Shit. You're right. You'd have to be mad to want to work with that sexist pig,"

"Don't forget a brown noser," Jungkook said.

Hana laughed, "You and I are going to get on very well. Come on. We should move on because I'm getting cold,"

There was a loud screech from car wheels and a loud bang. Hana flinched and ducked as the sound of glass smashing sounded. Beside her was Wonho on his knees, holding his throat. Her eyes went wide and a scream forced its way from her mouth.

"Wonho!" She screamed and grabbed hold of him, pressing her hands against the bloody hole in his neck, "Shit. Hold on, ok? I got you. Stay with me, Wonho,"

"Someone is on their way," Jungkook said, "Wonho, everything will be ok,"

Wonho coughed and blood splattered onto Hana. She laid him on his side and took her jacket off, pressing it hard against his throat. Her hands were shaking and Wonho squeezed her wrist.

"You're fine," She said, tears rolling down her face, "You can hear the sirens. Give it a few months and you'll be back with walking the beat again. Just stay with me, please,"

Wonho smiled slightly and lifted his hand to her face, "Love...you...loser,"

"No, no, no!" Hana screamed as his hand dropped and she saw him take his last breath "No! You can't do this to me!"

The office was quiet as Hana walked into it. Her body was still covered with Wonho's blood and she felt that her body broke when her partner died. She wiped her tears away with her bloodstained hand and dragged her feet to her desk. Jungkook was close behind her and he handed her a glass of water.

"I'll drive you home," He said, squeezing her shoulder, "Just let me know when you want to go,"

Hana barely nodded and Jungkook sat down next to her, looking at the blood on him. Hana's hands shook as she sipped her water. Her heart was still racing from the adrenaline that hadn't left and she felt like she could snap at anything.

"So," A familiar voice said behind her, "I take it you had a bad day. Why don't you go make me a sandwich?"

Hana jumped to her feet and turned, punching Seonho as hard as she could in the face. He grunted in pain and fell to the floor.

"You sick bastard!" She screamed, "I just lost my partner, my best friend and you fucking say that to me!"

"I was trying to lighten the mood!"

"A good man was fucking murdered today!" She shouted and Jungkook jumped in front of her to stop her from doing any more damage "You fucking sexist, heartless bastard! I should fucking kill you!"

"Enough officer Kim!" The boss said walking over to her, "Don't take your anger out on your squad members or threaten to kill them"

"Fuck you!" Hana snapped.

"I understand you are upset, but I won't have violence in my squad,"

"Fuck you and fuck your squad,"

"Sir," Jungkook said, putting Hana behind him, "I know I'm just a new member to this squad, but Seonho shouldn't get away with what he just said. He is insensitive and sexist. If my father heard about this, then Seonho would be taken to court and he would lose his job,"

"You-"

"And then so would you," Jungkook said and hugged Hana as she began to cry "You should be comforting your officer. She saw her partner and friend get killed in front of her today,"

"Go home, officer Kim," The man said, "Come back in two days and we can discuss what happened today,"

"Come on, Hana," Jungkook said, "I'll drive you home,"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment~

Stay weird hoes <33