65

Song to listen to or the song she danced to, Etta James - This is a man's world

-------

Backstage, girls were rushing around trying to get ready for their set and Hana let out a frustrated sigh. Hana was certain that there was another way to get Jooheon's attention and she did a pretty good job of doing it, just walking by.

"Can I help you?" A girl said, stepping in front of Hana, "Only dancers are allowed back here,"

Hana sighed again, "Namjoon sent me and-"

"You must be Hana," She said, "Follow me. I'll show you to the girls Jin assigned you,"

The other girls made their loud talk into hushed whispers as Hana walked by them and the girl pushed a door open to reveal a couple of girls laughing with each other.

"She's here," The girl said pushing Hana inside, "Make sure she doesn't ruin the night for the rest of us,"

The girl slammed the door shut and Hana looked over at the girls standing up.

"What's her problem?" Hana asked.

"She's got it bad for Namjoon," One girl said, "Ever since he came into this club with a girl on her arm, she's had a stick up her butt. I'm Freya. This is Jenna, Sara and Chelzi is the one downing the shot,"

"Are you ready to shake your ass on stage then?" Jenna smiled at Hana.

"No," Hana said, "I'm not really a dancer,"

"Girl, you don't have to be a dancer to get men's attention," Sara said walking over to Hana.

"I'm pretty sure you do, but ok," Hana said.

"We know why you are to dance on stage," Chelzi said, "Jin mentioned you were needed to get someone's attention but in that dress, you won't,"

Hana looked down at her dress, "What is wrong with it?"

"Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful dress," Freya said, "But if you haven't noticed the girls who dance in stage wear costumes,"

"Jimin helped pick one out for you," Sara said and grabbed Hana's breasts making her jump, "I'm sure these girls will look great in it,"

Hana slapped her hands away and glared at her, "If you touch me like that again I will break your hands,"

Sara laughed, "They were right! Hana is feisty. I love it and honey, I do love a challenge,"

"Behave," Jenna sighed, "Come on. Your stage is coming up and we need to have you ready,"

"Would you like any tips on how to dance on stage?" Chelzi asked, "I've been here a few years and know how to get attention,"

"Maybe," Hana said feeling her heart race.

"Confidence," She smiled, "If you go out there and feel awkward, everyone is going to notice. Just lose yourself in the music. We have the perfect song for you to dance to. There will be a chair and a pole. You can choose to dance with both, one or none of them,"

"Fuck," Hana muttered, "I'm not sure I can do this,"

"Don't worry," Sara said, patting her head, "Get some more booze down you and you will go out there and smash it,"

"Exactly," Freya said, "And I sort of want to see you rock your shit. The girl that brought you here has been the number one girl since she started. We all want her to look like someone rubbed her fake nose in shit,"

Hana found herself smiling, "I'm sure I could do that,"

"There's the confidence we need," Jenna laughed, "Now, would you like a few shots while you get ready?"

Namjoon sipped at his whiskey waiting for Hana to step onto the stage. 

There had been a few other girls who danced before her and managed to get everyone's attention, but he wasn't interested. Hana was the girl for him but he was nervous about it. He didn't want her to fuck up because they needed Jooheon to be interested in her.

But then he was worried that she would get too much attention and he would have to resort to violence. This club was a neutral ground for a lot of the gangs running around the city and if he started something, he would have a hit on his head. Namjoon almost scoffed. It wouldn't have been the first one but as one of the strongest mafia's out there, he wanted to keep the peace as much as he could.

Namjoon went to say something to Jin who was talking quietly to Darcy, but the lights dimmed and a song began to play. He placed his drink on the table and turned in his chair to face the stage. His mouth went dry when the spotlights focused on the girl standing in the middle of the stage and he felt his dick harden in his pants.

Hana hadn't looked so good before and just the way she moved her body made him think he was the only one in the room. He felt himself swallow the lump in his throat as she ran her hands up her body and over her breasts until they went through her hair. She turned slowly and straddled the chair, leaning back whilst biting into her lip.

"Fuck," Jimin muttered, "She's made my dick go hard,"

"Me too," Yoongi said but Namjoon ignored them and carried on watching Hana roll her body and smirk as she reached for the pole. Her eyes closed and she spun around the pole with one hand and leg wrapped around it.

The room was full of tension as he noticed everyone had gone silent as they watched the unknown dancer do her thing on stage. Namjoon knew first hand how she could move her hips and how flexible she was, but seeing her dancing like that on stage made him want to instal a pole in his room and get her more outfits so she could dance like that for him.

Hana pressed her back to the pole and held onto it above her head, slowly swaying her hips side to side as she went down into a squat. Namjoon let out a shaky breath as she slowly crawled forward, her eyes catching his. It felt like the air had been sucked out of him and she knelt at the front of the stage, once again, running her hands all over her body.

Namjoon was so caught up in seeing her dance on stage, she hadn't even realised that the dance was over until people were on their feet clapping and cheering. He quickly got to his feet at the same time as his friends clapping her and when another song started to play, he dropped onto his seat looking over at his friends who were shifting in their seat.

"Holy shit. Who knew a bunny could be so sexy?" Jimin said, trying to subtly rearrange his hard-on, "Do you think she got his attention?"

"She caught everyone's attention," Darcy said quietly, "I've just seen Jooheon walk towards the stage door,"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment throughout.

And well done to the people who won the chance to get into the book. I won't tag you but you know your names xD

 I won't tag you but you know your names xD

^^ Her outfit.

Stay weird <33