55

Hana stood by her window, watching as Namjoon and the others got into their car to go about their business. A few minutes later, Erin, Sharon and Soojin got into a car and left her home alone. This was the only time she could search the house without bumping into someone so she quickly called Jungkook and stuck her earpiece in to speak with him.

"Have they gone?" He asked as he answered.

"Yeah," She said sticking the phone into her pocket, "I'm going to search the rooms first and hope I find something. I'll start with Jimin's because I would rather get that over and done with,"

"Why? Is he the one you think did it?"

"No, his room is full of sex toys and strange devices relating to sex," Hana said making Jungkook laugh, "I'm not a stranger to sex and I've known some kinky people, but some of the things in there just don't make any sense to me,"

"I really wish I was there to see this," He said, "Take some pictures and send me the weirdest thing in that room,"

Hana tutted and pushed Jimin's bedroom door open, "There is a wall full of whips and what looks like a tail attached to a dildo,"

"This is gold,"

Hana quickly went through his drawers and didn't find much other than bills for sex toys, spreader bars and a sex swing, "He is so kinky it's weird,"

"You can't deny you aren't interested in what he has," Jungkook said, "But please don't sleep with him,"

"Do you honestly think that I want to be hung up in a sex swing or be bent up like a pretzel while he-"

"No. Please don't sleep with him. It's bad enough you are sleeping with their boss,"

Hana didn't say anything as she left the room and headed to Hoseok's. It was a quick search but she found a pile of phone numbers with no names, so she took a picture of those and went to Jin's. His room was the cleanest but there was nothing of importance in there. Yoongi's room was the same apart from the handcuffs in one of the bottom drawers and boxes of condoms. She made a quick search of Namjoon's then went downstairs for his office.

"Shit," She said.

"What? Are they home?"

"No. Namjoon's door is locked,"

"Pick the lock or something," Jungkook said, "You can do that right?"

"I'm not a criminal, Jungkook," Hana said, "I'll go back to his room,"

Even though Hana knew she was alone in the mansion, her heart was racing and she was on the edge, just waiting for someone to jump out at her. She searched the room again and wanted to hit something.

"I can't find any key," Hana said, "He might have it on him,"

"You'll have to get a copy of it or be in there when he is,"

"And do what? Tell him I want to search through his shit? Not going to happen,"

"I don't know. Distract him or something,"

"Jungkook, the only way to distract him is by using my body and I don't think you will be too happy about that,"

"And you are?" Jungkook asked, "Hana, please tell me you aren't happy about that,"

"I...shit, Jungkook. I don't know what is wrong with me,"

"You can't fall for a suspect!" Jungkook exclaimed, "What happens when he is arrested for the murder of Wonho? Your partner and best friend. Are you going to let him go?"

"No, Wonho is-"

"Sort it out, please. Hana, I don't want you to-"

"I'd rather not talk about this right now," Hana said, "I have another problem and I need your help,"

"You aren't pregnant are you?"

"What? No!" Hana said, "I'm not bloody pregnant. It's about Taehyung,"

"Oh. What happened?"

"I need him to be watched at all times," She said heading back to Namjoon's office, "Hoseok knows about my brother. They all do and I'm worried that something bad will happen to him,"

"Why are you so worried about Hoseok?"

"I...I can't tell you," She said quietly, "Not now. When this is all over, I will but I need him to be looked after. Just make sure that you don't worry him and tell him a lie,"

"Like what?"

"Tell him that the guys watching him are practicing or something. I know my brother is smart but he isn't that smart,"

Jungkook sighed, "Alright. I can do that. Hana, I have to go. Jae has called a meeting. A body showed up and it has The Red Devils written all over it,"

"Ok. Look after yourself,"

"You too, Hana," Jungkook said hanging up.

Hana let out a sigh and grabbed hold of the door handle, rattling it hard. She kicked it and tutted. She knew that she wasn't getting in without a key so turned around, heading to the kitchen for something to eat. It didn't take long for her to make something to eat and she walked back to her room.

She closed the door and chucked her hoody across the room, stretching her arms high above her head. She shoved her phone under the mattress again, putting it on silent and Hana yawned loudly. Hana changed into a pair of shorts and a baggy white top that she had managed to steal from her brother the last time she saw him. Of course, he didn't know that she had taken it but she needed something that smelt like her home. Being stuck in this house was starting to make her go mad and with Hoseok out to get her, she needed all the comfort she could get.

Her body felt exhausted and she curled up under her cover, closing her eyes. Since it was still early, she would have a nap and then take one of Namjoon's cars to visit Darcy in hospital. No one had gotten through to her friend and she was refusing to tell people who it was. Not even the cops could get a word out of her, but Hana had faith in herself and would get more information than the others.

Hana let out a small sigh and drifted off into sleep.

The front door closed quietly and Hoseok loosened his tie, before heading upstairs. His face was swollen after the fight he had with someone who owed them money. Yoongi had driven him to the hospital but he drove off, he called a cab to take him home. There were two guards standing at the hospital to make sure that he didn't sneak out, but he climbed out of the window and walked the opposite direction to get back home.

There was a certain girl he had to deal with and he knew that no one would be home until much later. He smirked as he stopped outside her bedroom door and opened it quietly to see her asleep.

"Perfect," He whispered and closed the door, locking it behind him.

A/N: DuN dUn DuN~

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33