4

It had been a week since Wonho was killed and his funeral had come and gone. It still hurt her to know that she couldn't do anything to help her friend. Taehyung had done his best to keep her out of her room but she didn't want to get out of bed.

Even though Hana didn't want to go back to work, she had no choice. She had bills to pay and she had to track down the bastard who took her best friend from her. As she walked through the building, no one looked at her and no one said anything. Not even the sexist bastard Seonho threw nasty remarks at her.

"Morning, Hana," Jungkook said as she approached her desk, "Would you like anything to drink?"

Hana shook her head, "I'm good. Thanks,"

"The boss is calling a meeting and he wants you to be there,"

"I'll be there,"

"Hana," Jungkook said, "Are you sure you are ok to come back?"

"I don't have a choice," She said, "I need to be on the streets to bring down the bastard who killed Wonho,"

"I know, but you haven't had time to-"

"Thank you for your concern," She said, "But this is the best place for me,"

"If you need anything, just let me know," Jungkook said, "We should probably get to the conference room,"

Hana sat at the back of the room next to Jungkook as their boss went through the cases that needed to be solved. Then she felt her heart stop when Wonho's name was mentioned.

"We lost a good man a week ago," He said, "I know that it was hard on all of you but we need to focus and take down the people who did this,"

Hana clenched her fists and glared at the table.

"We have a few leads on the bastards who did this," He said and Hana looked up, "In front of you, there are photos of the main members of The Red Devils. As police, we can't get anywhere near them because they will kill us with no mercy. They run the city and we will need to get inside the inner circle to bring them down,"

"What do you suggest, sir?" Seonho asked.

"Kim Namjoon doesn't trust just anyone," He said folding his arms, "He has his friends and gang members close to him at all times. His bodyguards are willing to die to keep him safe. The man has been arrested on so many times but the evidence has always gone missing,"

"Then what are you suggesting we do?" Jungkook said, "We can't just-"

"We send someone in undercover," He said, "I will get one of you to pretend to be in a gang. We will protect you from other police and-"

"That won't work," Jungkook said, "Namjoon doesn't just trust anyone. You said that yourself and we look like police. Everyone in this room walks and talks cop. Sorry sir, but that-"

"Then we send in Hana,"

"What?" She said, "You think I-"

"You are the best shot we have," He said walking over to her, "Don't tell me you are scared officer,"

Hana got to her feet, "I'd rather be on the right side of the law to bring him down,"

"You will be," He smirked, "I can't have my men risk their lives, can I? Hana, you are the only one fit for the role I have in my head,"

"So you are willing to risk mine?" Hana said, "Jae, I don't-"

"Shut up, Hana," Jae said, "You are the best officer for this job. Don't make me find someone else,"

Hana gritted her teeth and didn't say anything.

"You said yourself you wanted to be the one to take down the people who killed him. This is your chance," Jae said, "And since you are the only female officer in this building, you are the only one to do it. Meet me in my office after lunch. I will go through your role,"

Hana walked into Jae's office and he handed her a bag. She peeked in and glared at him.

"Are you serious?"

"From now on, you are no longer an officer of the law," He said, "Your name is Park Hana, 25 years old and living closer to the main house of The Red Devils. Your apartment isn't great, but it's the best we could do on such short notice,"

"What the hell is this outfit?"

Jae smirked, "Did you think you'd get in pretending to be a bodyguard? No. You're a prostitute, you'll get to be close to the inner circle and listen in on what they say,"

"And do I have to act this role?"

"What do you mean?"

"Being a prostitute means having to sleep with people for money!"

"We have everything sorted," Jae said, "Your clients will be undercover police. Your safety is the priority but we need as much information as possible. You will do whatever you can to bring those bastards down. I need evidence to lock them away,"

Hana sighed, "What about my brother?"

"You can still see him but you need to explain that you are no longer a cop. You are undercover. I don't want another death. Keep him out of your work and everything will be ok,"

"How should I communicate with everyone?" 

"Jungkook will be a regular client of yours," Jae said, "He will see you once or twice a week. You tell him everything you find out. If there isn't anything, then you have someone to talk to,"

"The time scale?"

"As long as it takes,"

Hana sighed and rubbed the back of her neck, "If I'm beaten by a pimp?"

"Make sure that Min Yoongi finds out," He said, "From our sources, he deals with prostitutes and looks after them,"

"So I can't kick their asses?"

Jae smirked, "Sure and if you're caught by the police, we'll pretend to arrest you. If you are seen by one of the inner circle members, then even better. They will trust you more,"

"When do I start?"

"As soon as you can," Jae said, "Hand over your badge, gun and everything that links you to the police. We will give you a gun that can't be traced,"

"Ok," Hana said looking at her outfit, "Do you have anyone that works with the police?"

"Yes," He said with a nod, "When you get to your apartment, she will be there to help you out. She is a prostitute but she works with us to bring down criminals. You can trust her,"

"I guess I should pack my things,"

"Hana," Jae said before she left, "Good luck,"

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird hoes <33