31

Hana lowered her hat on her head and walked down the street, keeping an eye on passing traffic to make sure that she wasn't being followed. It had been a few days since her run-in with her brother in the club, and she had a lot of explaining to do. Hana knew that he would be angry because he hadn't bothered to call or message her.

She had hoped that Jungkook had told him what he needed to know but deep down she knew that she couldn't keep much from him anymore. Especially if Hana wanted to protect him. 

Hana opened the doors to the apartment building and ran up the stairs to Jungkook's flat. She knocked a few times before it was opened and Jungkook stepped aside letting her in. When the door closed she yanked her hat off and followed him through to the living room where Taehyung was.

Taehyung looked up at her and turned away, carrying on with what he was doing on his phone. Hana rubbed the back of her neck.

"Tae, we should talk,"

"Nope. Don't really want to," He said, "I'm busy,"

"Reading dirty fanfiction?"

"I don't read fanfiction!" He said going red in the face, "Why are you even here? I don't want to talk to you right now,"

"I'll make tea," Jungkook said leaving them alone.

"Please, Taehyung. It's important," She said sitting down, "I want to protect you, so you need to listen,"

"No, you listen to me," Taehyung said, "As your brother, it's my job to protect you even if you are older. How do you think I felt seeing you like that? And then for some guy to just assault me, then drag you away? You pushed me away when I wanted to protect you,"

"I know," Hana said quietly, "But it was better that way. If I didn't, then he would have killed you,"

Taehyung scoffed, "He could have tried but I'm a decent fighter,"

"Yeah, I know but not when you are up against a gun," Hana said, and Taehyung paled slightly.

"A gun?"

"That's why I'm here to talk to you," She said, "It's about the case I'm on and it relates to Wonho's death,"

"Oh,"

"They think that The Red Devils are behind his murder," She said, "I know you've heard about them because everyone has heard of them. Well, I was the only one who could work around them being the only female in the squad. I'm undercover as a...well a-"

"Hooker," Taehyung said quietly, "My older sister who is a cop is now sleeping with men for money,"

"Not quite," Jungkook said coming back into the room with three mugs, "Her clientele consists of cops. Hana hasn't had sex with anyone,"

"How can you get away with that?"

Hana smiled, "Apparently, I'm the best hooker they have and since I bring in a lot of money, I get to stay picky with the ones I 'fuck'. I've managed to get closer with the inner circle and I'm trying to get as much-"

"Closer?" Taehyung said with wide-eyes, "Please tell me you haven't gotten too close,"

"Don't be ridiculous," Hana lied, "I'm there to work. I'm slowly getting what I need and when I find out who killed Wonho, I will be back on the squad and I will be home,"

Taehyung sighed, "I don't like this. I hate it. I don't like the idea of my sister pretending to be a hooker and walking the streets. Do you know how bad pimps are? They could beat you and...wait. Those bruises from the last time I saw you were from a pimp, weren't they?"

"Yes. Well, sort of," Hana said, "But the point is, you need to keep your distance from bars, clubs and just stay home and study. I need to look out for my ass as well as yours. Tae, I want to protect you so please, just let me do this and pretend you don't know me from now on,"

Taehyung groaned, "What would our parents say if they saw you in that outfit?"

"That's not the worst one either," Jungkook muttered and Hana elbowed him, "Don't worry. She's being looked after and I will keep you updated when I can,"

"Don't make me regret agreeing to this, sis," Taehyung said, "But I guess this will help my drive to become a lawyer,"

Hana smiled and hugged her brother, "Thanks, Tae. I'll bring those bastards down. I promise,"

A few hours later, Hana left Jungkook's flat and headed home. The sun had started to set and she was hungry. On the way back to her place, she picked up some food to cook and when she got closer to her place, she yanked the hat off and smiled at the familiar faces starting to walk the streets.

One of the crackhead residents that lived in her rundown building held the door open for her and she thanked them, before jogging upstairs. After seeing her brother and Jungkook, she was in a better mood and it was her night off from walking around the cold streets.

She was going to cook herself something nice to eat, have a hot bath and watch rubbish films on the TV Jungkook had given her. Hana said hi to a few other girls and opened the door to her flat, kicked the door shut and dropped the food on the kitchen counter.

Hana turned on the radio and sang quietly to the song as she started to put her food away. As she reached to put a tin of fruit in the cupboard, a strong arm wrapped around her neck making her scream out in fright.

As she tried to fight whoever had her, she soon realised that the man was much stronger than her.

Hana grunted in pain as he slammed her face onto the kitchen counter, pinning her hands behind her back. The man leaned over her and blew softly on her ear. Tears pricked her eyes and fear shot through her body like someone had thrown ice-cold water over her.

"G-get off me!" She screamed out and he chuckled, making her blood run cold.

"No one can help you now, beautiful,"

A/N: Just a little heads up.

The story is going to take a dark turn, which is what I wanted anyway, but I won't write certain things. There will be discussions of course but never a scene. What I will write happens in real life when it comes to prostitutes and the hard life they lead.

Scenes of drugs and violence will turn up soon as well.

And another thing...this book is going to be a long one, maybe shorter than 'Killing Days' but it will be a long one (like Namjoon's di-) 

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Much love.

Stay weird hoes <33

P.S. I'm not sure if my baby likes the sound of me tapping away on my keyboard or not, cause baby kicks every time (which is the weirdest and most amazing experience ever) I'm on the laptop typing away : D