54

Hana tried not to show any panic at Hoseok bringing up her brother and Namjoon lowered his hand from her mouth.

"Even if I do," Hana said quietly, "Why has that got anything to do with you?"

"No reason," He smiled slightly and he shrugged, "I was just thinking, why don't you go to him if you don't want to cook for yourself or for the other girls,"

"You never say something for 'no reason'. Why did you bring that up?" Jin asked, tilting his head.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "It was a nice thought. She probably hasn't seen him in a while so I just thought-"

"My life isn't what it used to be," Hana said getting to her feet, "I don't speak with him anymore because of the choices I have made. So stay away from him,"

"Was that you trying to threaten me?"

"Hoseok," Namjoon said, "That wasn't a threat. But this is. If you go near her brother, I will kill you myself,"

"She's made you into a pussy, Namjoon," Hoseok said getting to his feet, "She's just a hooker. What makes her so special?"

"Namjoon might be hooked on her, but don't forget who's girl she is," Yoongi said glaring at Hoseok, "So, shut the fuck up and get out of here before I decide to shoot you,"

Hoseok scoffed and shook his head, "Someone like her, belongs back on the street where she belongs,"

Hana clenched her fists as he walked out of the room muttering to himself. Her heart was racing and she was struggling to keep her shaking away from the eyes now on her.

"Don't worry about him," Jin said, "He's probably in a bad mood because no one wants to sleep with him,"

"Yeah, but it's not like he hasn't forced himself onto a girl before," She said quietly, "I'm going to my room,"

"No you aren't," Namjoon said, "Not when he is in a bad mood. I said I'd make sure he won't hurt you again and-"

Yoongi sighed, "Let her go for fuck sake. If you're that fucking worried I will walk her to her room,"

Namjoon hesitated, "Ok. Fine. Just don't touch her,"

"Will you stop me if she wants it?" Yoongi smirked, "As one of my girls she still needs to prove her worth and you know that,"

"But I'm not a-" Hana began but was cut off by Namjoon.

"Point taken,"

"You can't be serious!" Hana said, "I'm not a god damn toy,"

"Just go to your room," Namjoon said shooing her away, "I'm bored with your face,"

Hana felt her eye twitch, "Ok. Then if you hear me screaming out his name in pleasure you can just ignore that,"

"What, you can't-"

"Let's go," Hana said grabbing Yoongi by his tie, "We can see if I can prove my worth,"

Yoongi's eyes went wide as she dragged him out of the room and she could hear Jin laughing.

"This might not be a good idea," Yoongi said, "If he shoots me, I'll kill you,"

"He won't shoot you," Hana muttered, "Just walk me to my room and leave it like that,"

Yoongi sighed, "I knew you would be trouble the moment I laid my eyes on you. Suddenly appearing out of nowhere, bringing in the most money and catching Namjoon's eyes. You have a lot of explaining to do,"

"I can't help it if I'm good at my job," Hana said as they reached her room, "Thanks. I'll see myself to bed,"

"Uh-huh," Yoongi said, leaning on the wall next to her door, "Go ahead. Go inside without getting one of us to check if your room is free of Hoseok,"

"You think he would go in there,"

Yoongi tutted, "The guy beat and raped you. Of course, he would just go in there. Get out of the way because if he is in there, it gives me a reason to shoot him in the face,"

"It's funny how quickly you can turn against a friend," Hana said as Yoongi stepped into her room, "Why is that?"

Yoongi didn't answer her as he searched the room and he sat on her bed, after telling her the room was clear.

"You didn't answer my question,"

"Hoseok has always been a pain in my ass," Yoongi said with a shrug, "Over the years, I've been watching him. Since he deals with the account. Sometimes there isn't enough money coming in or there has been too much going out,"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Namjoon trusts you so I should learn to trust you," Yoongi said, "And since it is about Hoseok, it is about you,"

Hana rubbed the top of her arm, "Can't you just get rid of him? Don't gangsters do that?"

Yoongi looked over at her, "Yeah but then we won't know what his problem is with Jimin. You pissed him off again so you need to be careful,"

Hana rolled her eyes, "I seem to make a habit of pissing everyone off. I'm sure I have pissed Jin off as well,"

Yoongi smirked, "Not really. The only time you upset him was when you didn't eat for the first few days you were here,"

"Really?"

"Yeah, For some reason he thinks of you as a little sister,"

"And you?" Hana asked quietly.

Yoongi paused, "I don't know. Someone who annoys the fuck out of me but is strangely likeable. I'm interested in you but not the way Namjoon is,"

Hana felt her face burn, "Namjoon is-"

"Angry, controlling, possessive and a bit of an asshole," Yoongi said, "But, it's obvious he loves you. I'm guessing he already told you that,"

Hana nodded.

"And your response?"

"I told him to stop treating me like a toy,"

"You know that isn't going to happen, right?" Yoongi said and got to his feet, "Just try not to piss him off too much because even if he does love you, there will be a time where he can't control his anger and hurt you. Maybe not physically but he isn't used to feeling emotions other than anger,"

"I'll try not to piss him off,"

"Good," Yoongi said, "Because if you do, you will have me to deal with,"

"What would you do?" Hana asked as he stepped closer to her.

Yoongi smirked, "You don't want to know baby girl. Lock the door when I leave. One of the girls will probably be sent up with some food,"

"No," Hana said, "I don't want anything from them,"

"Why?"

"Because they don't like me and will probably try to poison me,"

"I can see why they don't like you," Yoongi said, running his thumb across her cheekbone, "You are beautiful and sleeping with their precious master. They probably know that he loves you as well. I'll send Jin up with food then,"

"Thank you,"

Yoongi shrugged, "You don't need to thank me. Oh, before I go. There's something I need to tell you,"

"What?"

"We knew you had a brother," Yoongi said making her heart drop into her stomach, "But we don't know who he is nor do we care. But if we find out you have been telling him about us and what we do, we will kill him and then kill you,"

"I've not told him anything," Hana whispered.

"Good girl," Yoongi grinned, "And another thing. Namjoon will want to share you and when he does, I'll just join in with your fun. Let's hope you don't mind being fucked by the both of us,"