105

"Are you going to talk to me yet?" Taehyung asked his sister.

Hana looked over at him and slurped her drink loudly through a straw, "Why should I?"

"Because I am your cute, handsome baby brother and you love me?"

"That point is useless," Hana said, "I can't believe you hid this from me,"

"I didn't hide it from you. I just didn't tell you," He muttered and stared at his drink.

"You are such an idiot!" Hana said, "I told Namjoon that I wanted to keep you away from his world...now my world, but he didn't listen. I thought you wanted to bring his gang down once you become a lawyer?"

"I did,"

"What changed?"

Taehyung looked at his sister, "Because you love him and quit being a cop to be with him. I can't do that to you, Hana. You mean everything to me and even if I don't like him, I don't want to lose you. I want you to be happy. You always said that happiness is more important than anything else in the world,"

Hana sighed, "I understand that, but you-"

"Just stop talking," Taehyung said, "I've made my decision and there isn't anything you can say to convince me otherwise. Just so you know, I'll be the best damn lawyer around even if you don't agree with who I am protecting,"

"Yes, but it is dangerous,"

"It's also dangerous for you but I have let it go...sort of," Taehyung said, "I want to protect you so let me do it. I'm always the one being protected. Ever since we were kids you always protected me,"

Hana smiled slightly, "True,"

"Like the time I was being beaten up by my school bully, and you came out of nowhere and beat the shit out of 4 boys twice the size of you,"

"I've always said that size doesn't matter," Hana shrugged, "And no one got away with hurting you. You should know that,"

"Exactly. You always protected me," Taehyung said, grabbing his sisters hand, "So please, let me do this for you. Hana, you paid for most of my tuition, you cooked for me and you did my washing. Since mum and dad died you filled their spot and I am so grateful for it. I just want to repay you for everything that you have done for me. It's only fair that I start acting more like a brother,"

Hana groaned and rested her head on the table, "Fine! But just so you know, I'm not entirely happy about this,"

"You don't have to be," Taehyung said, "It's my decision and I understand why you wanted me to stay away, but how can I?  My sister will probably marry the biggest mafia leaders around,"

"Don't get ahead of yourself, Tae,"

"It could happen,"

"And you could grow a third leg," Hana said sitting up, "Tae, I've never been marriage material and I don't think Namjoon is either,"

"But...I have the perfect suit to wear to your wedding!"

"Oh my god," Hana said, "Give it a rest. Why can't you get married?"

"Because I don't want to. You are the only hope, Hana," Taehyung grinned.

"This is ridiculous," Hana said rolling her eyes, "Anyway, is there anyone special in your life?"

"Jesus," Taehyung said letting her hand go, "You sounded so much like mum just then. What is it about me getting a girlfriend?"

"Or boyfriend,"