95

A/N: Before I start I just wanna say sorry hoes.

In the previous chapter I was getting loads of comments about why Namjoon wasn't doing anything and just hiding.

When I went back to read the chapter, I realised that it had deleted a paragraph explaining why he and the others didn't do anything. It was meant to say something along the lines of: Jin didn't want to run in shooting because even though there were more of them, he didn't want to risk shooting Hana in the crossfire. I think. I can't remember. It's 5am so my mind is a bit meh. Wide awake. Insomnia. A lot of pain. You know. The last thing to deal with closer to my due date.

So I apologise again for getting you guys frustrated at Namjoon when really...it was all my fault. Anyway. Here's the next one. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay weird <33

—————

Namjoon pressed the gun against Jooheon's temple, feeling void of all emotion. Jin was next to Hana and the others had gotten rid of the last two men who had Seunho. At a quick glance, Seunho had lost more colour to his skin and it wasn't because he was losing blood from the open wound in his knee. Namjoon knew that he hadn't expected to see him nor his friends.

"So," Jooheon said looking at Shownu, "You were the ones to take out the others,"

"Yeah," Shownu said.

"And to give away the location of my prisoners?"

"Looks that way,"

"Interesting," Jooheon chuckled, "Can I know why?"

"No," Shownu said, "Someone like you doesn't deserve an explanation,"

"After everything I have done for you, you turn your back on me," Jooheon said, "I'm very disappointed right now. You would have made-"

"Stop. Talking," Namjoon said, pressing the gun harder against his skin, "You don't get to have any last words,"

Jooheon smiled, "I never thought I'd see the day where you act like this towards a girl,"

"Shut up,"

"And a cop. Namjoon, you have become weak," He laughed, "I can see why you were hooked. Her pussy was just as good as I had imagined it. Well done for-"

The loud bang from the gun made Jin jump in surprise and Jooheon dropped the floor, most of his head gone. Namjoon used the back of his hand to wipe away some of the blood and he turned to face Seunho who was now shaking in fear.

"You picked the wrong side," Namjoon said walking slowly towards him, "Not only did you rape and beat one of my girls, you hurt the girl I love. You will pay for that,"

"P-please don't k-kill me!" Seunho begged, "I'm so s-sorry!"

"Oh. I'm not going to kill you," Namjoon said, "None of my boys are gunna kill you,"

"Th-thank y-"

"That's Hana's job," He said, making Seunho's eyes go wide "We are going to keep you alive and when Hana wants to, I will watch her kill you. But you won't know when. You are going to be on edge for a very long time Seunho. You are going to wish that we kill you now but I don't see the point in putting a pig like you down humanely. Someone like you deserves to suffer,"

"I have a family!"

"So does Hana!" Namjoon yelled stomping on the bone sticking out of his knee, "So does everyone else in this fucking room! Do you think I will give two shits about that? You fucking piece of shit! I should fucking tear you apart but that isn't my job! Stop fucking crying! The moment you raped and beat Darcy was the day you signed up for your death!"

Seunho screamed out even more as Namjoon kicked him in the face and Yoongi and Jimin had to hold him back.

"You worthless, fucking piece of shit!" Namjoon said, pushing his friends away, "If Hana can't fucking kill you then I'll have a fucking field day with you,"

"Namjoon," Jin said, "We need to get Hana to a hospital. She's losing a lot of blood,"

"Get that fucking pig into the car. Stuff his fat body into the boot and take him back to ours. Make sure he stays alive," Namjoon said spitting on Seunho, "He doesn't deserve the easy way out,"

Jimin giggled slightly, "Does anyone have a forklift?"

"Maybe we can roll him outside to the car," Yoongi smirked and put his gun in its holster, "Shownu, you can help. Changkyun, you can carry Erin,"

"She isn't coming with us," Namjoon said.

"I don't agree with what Erin did to Hana, but Hana would hate to have her left behind," Changkyun said rubbing the back of his neck, "They looked after each other and when Erin was on her deathbed, they forgave each other. Hana said that-"

"Fine. She doesn't get left behind," Namjoon muttered and knelt down next to Hana finally taking in her appearance. The life had seemed to leave her face, only left with blood splatters and tear stains. Her chest was moving up and down slowly making his heart clench in his chest.

She looked battered and broken. Namjoon swallowed the painful lump in his throat and gently lifted her into his arms. Jin stepped forward and made her head rest on Namjoon's chest and took his blazer off covering her bare legs up.

"What do we do with him?" Jin asked, staring down at Jooheon's body.

"Burn it all," Namjoon said, "Clear the place of weapons and anything useful to us and burn it. I want this place gone,"

Jin nodded, "I'll call the others,"

Namjoon cradled Hana closely as he walked out of the building that had kept her locked away from him. Jin opened the car door for him and he slipped inside.

"Jin. Wait here until the job is done," Namjoon said.

"Of course," Jin said, "Look after her,"

Jin closed the door and the driver pulled away.

Namjoon ran his fingers down the side of Hana's face trying not to shake too much. She had lost weight and he was struggling to keep his emotions locked inside. He was thankful that the partition was up between him and the driver, because warm tears slowly slid down his face.

He squeezed his eyes shut and hugged her body close to his, rocking back and forth slightly.

"I'm sorry," He whispered, "I'm so sorry, baby. I'm so sorry,"

As he cried silently, it felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. A weight that he never knew he had. A weight that was sure to make a difference to how he was around her.

But he also knew that Hana needed to go back to her normal life. Her life with her younger brother. A life without the fear of being caught in the crossfire of rival gangs.

Namjoon knew it would hurt, but he had to let her go.