86

That pain coming from Hana's face was almost unbearable for her and she flinched when someone cool was put on her eye. She groaned quietly and tried to push it away but a hand moved hers away.

"W-what?" She whispered out.

"Stop moving," A quiet voice said, "The swelling needs to go down,"

Hana recognised the voice and her eyes shot open to see Erin kneeling beside her. Before her mind could react, Hana swing her fist and punched her in the face knocking her back with a scream. Despite how painful Hana's body was, she launched herself at her pinning Erin to the floor by her throat.

"You. Fucking. Bitch," Hana growled out, "I should snap your neck right now,"

"Y-your a c-cop!"

"Not for much longer, no thanks to you," Hana said wanting to choke her, "What the hell is wrong with you? Was your jealousy that bad you had to turn your back on the men who put a roof over your head? The men that-"

"You were never supposed to be there in the first place," Erin snapped.

"And my partner was never supposed to be shot dead in front of me," Hana snapped, "But that can't be helped. I was going to leave as soon as I found his killer. But you just couldn't be fucking patient!"

Erin laughed bitterly, "Do you honestly think that Namjoon would have let you go? Don't be so stupid. It's not every day a big crime lord falls in love. He'd never have let you go. You'd be stuck and-"

"It sounds to me that you a jealous that Namjoon had more interest in me than some fucking bitch like you," Hana smirked, "I want to know why you fucking tried to kill me and you opened that mouth of yours to their enemy,"

Erin scoffed and tried to push Hana away but couldn't. She let out a sigh, "Ever since you turned up you have just been a pain the fucking ass. You come in like you own the place and get all the fucking sympathy when you were raped. You even managed to get Namjoon to fall in love with you and get away with shooting their friend in the face,"

Hana lifted her eyebrows.

"I was there for years doing what I did best and you come along and steal that from me," Erin said, "I did what I was told. I pleasured them when they needed it and I never argued back. But you? You got away with everything and got attention from Namjoon,"

"You love him," Hana stated, sitting back from Erin.

"Of course, I fucking do," Erin said sitting up, "I used to have his attention and he used to treat me well. I was always given what I needed and he had sex with me whenever he needed. I thought he was falling in love with me but then you came along,"

"That's not my fault,"

"You stole him from me and-"

"I didn't steal him from you. I tried to avoid this but he was the one who-"

"And now you love him, what good am I? I can't even be around him anymore because of you,"

Hana sighed and leaned on the wall behind her, feeling slightly sorry for her, "Why did you try to kill me?"

Erin shrugged, "I guess I got so pissed off at seeing your face I wanted to get rid of you. Without you, I could have been there for Namjoon. I could have helped him through your death and he would have finally opened his eyes to see how he really felt for me,"

"You are sounding so crazy right now," Hana laughed gently, "You know that right?"

Erin nodded, "Soojin said the same thing. She said I was never going to be special to Namjoon and that the only reason why he treated me well was because he just used me for sex,"

"But you didn't need her to tell you that. Did you?"

"I knew all along but I still had hope," Erin said pulling her knees to her chest, "I had a moment of weakness and thought that if you weren't there, I'd be happy. Namjoon would come back to me but then I saw how attached he was to you when they said that I was to serve only Jimin,"

"He didn't give you those bruises did he?" Hana frowned.

"Why would you care?" Erin snapped, "I tried to kill you and-"

"What's your point? That doesn't mean I agree to men beating up on women," Hana snapped, "I'm a cop and I've seen what happens when it gets out of hand. I don't like you but I'd never agree to Jimin doing that to you?"

"I don't understand you. I tried to kill you and you still care what happens to me," Erin whispered and subtly wiped her tears away, "Jimin never hurt me like that. He's rough sure and sometimes he got out of had but he never punched me or did something that hurt me too much,"

"Good,"

"This was all Jooheon and his men. Seunho included,"

Hana scoffed, "Don't mention that bastards name. It's bad enough knowing what he did but now he's turned his back on the force, it's just...ugh. He was lucky I didn't have a gun or I'd shoot him,"

Erin smiled slightly, "I probably did this wrong. I shouldn't have let my jealousy take over and going to Jooheon was a big mistake,"

"Probably? No. Definitely," Hana said and gingerly touched her swollen face, "Does it look bad?"

"Yes. He knocked you out with that punch," Erin said, "If it helps, as soon as they locked the door, I dragged you from the chair and made sure you were still breathing,"

"Not really," Hana said, "I don't think I could forgive you for trying to kill me and turning your back and Namjoon and the others,"

"Which is fair enough,"

"But...in a weird way, I understand how you felt. A girl coming out of nowhere steals your thunder can be horrible," Hana said closing her eyes, "It wasn't intentional and I'm sorry,"

"Honestly, there is no reason for you to feel sorry,"

"Maybe so but I feel the need to say it,"

"Hana...do you think we can get out of this alive?"

Hana opened her good eye and looked over at Erin who looked fragile. She had no answer but felt the need to comfort her.

"Who knows," She said, "If or when we do, you owe me a fucking pint,"

Erin smiled and nodded, "I can agree to that,"

Hana sent her a smile back and closed her eye, trying to ignore the pain. She didn't have the heart to tell her that if they do get out, Namjoon was going to make sure that she suffered for what she had done.

But she knew it wasn't the time.

A/N: don't forget to vote and comment. Ignore any mistakes as I am on my phone and trying not to let my fiancé see what I'm writing 😂

Stay weird hoes <33