51

Jungkook was waiting for Hana in the flat she had moved out of. He was reading through the notes about Darcy's case when the door opened and she came in.

"Hey," He said, "Ok, what's wrong?"

"I'm in a bad mood," She said, "Have you found anything?"

Jungkook shook his head, "Not yet. Seunho said the girls aren't talking and he can't find anything in the flat,"

"Then let's have a look," Hana said, "I need to pick some clothes up for Darcy anyway,"

"How is she?" Jungkook asked following Hana down the flight of stairs, "Is she talking about it yet?"

"No," Hana sighed, "She's scared and I don't blame her. But her memory is a little bit foggy and can't really describe what he looked like,"

"I don't think Seunho is trying hard enough,"

"I don't either, but this is his case and I need to find this bastard before he does," Hana said opening Darcy's front door, "Someone has been in here,"

"What makes you say that?"

"The police tape has gone," Hana said and Jungkook closed the door behind him, "It doesn't look like anything has been touched. I mean, I know Yoongi has been through here in search of something but he hasn't found anything and even if he did, he wouldn't tell me,"

"Yoongi?"

"Shit. Sorry. Suga," Hana said, "I'm trying to figure out where this attack started,"

Jungkook folded his arms and looked around, "There was no forced entry which means it was an old client or a new one. The chairs are on the side and there is a splatter of blood on the sofa,"

Hana knelt down to see the splatter of blood, "You're good. I'm only guessing, but the attacked hit her with what I don't know, and then dragged her into the bedroom,"

"How can you tell it was dragged?"

"The pattern on the carpet," She said, "If you look here, you can see that her heels caught the carpet. Plus, there are splatters of blood leading up to the bedroom,"

"The door looks like it was kicked open," Jungkook said, moving the bedroom door slightly, "I can see a footprint,"

"Has forensics said anything yet?"

Jungkook shook his head, "This isn't my case but I can try to find out,"

"This is a big foot," Hana said, frowning at the footprint, "I can't say what size it is from looking at it, but I might be able to find out what shoe and size with a picture,"

"The room is a mess," Jungkook sighed, "I can't imagine how Darcy must have felt through her attack,"

Hana didn't say anything because she knew exactly how she felt. She walked over to the bed and stared down at the blood smudges on the bed.

"Any semen on the bed?"

"Again, I don't know," Jungkook said, "I might be able to check his findings by asking him about his case but I don't know if I can get anything out of him,"

Hana nodded and spotted something poking out from under the mattress. She frowned slightly and pulled a glove from her back pocket and pulled it out.

"What is that?" Jungkook asked.

"I have no idea," She said, "It looks like it is part of a shirt,"

"Could it be Darcy's?"

"Probably not," Hana said, "She's a prostitute and the only clothes she has that isn't hooker like, is white,"

"Is this the only lead we have?" Jungkook asked, "Part of a blue shirt?"

Hana sighed, "Yeah but this is the best thing we have. I can ask Harley to get her friends to see if there are any traces of skin on it,"

"Will she help?"

"Yeah," Hana nodded and wrapped the shirt up in the glove and stuck it in her pocket, "Find anything else?"

"The person tried to wash the blood off in the bathroom," Jungkook said, "There is a bloody towel in the bin,"

"Then why hasn't the police picked that up?" Hana muttered, "Who did Seunho send?"

"Rookies by the looks of it," Jungkook said, "What now?"

"I drop some clean clothes off for Darcy and I go pay a visit to Seunho,"

"Is that a good idea?" Jungkook said, "Aren't you being watched?"

"Not this time," Hana smirked, "They have a meeting with another gang,"

"Which won't happen because the cops are waiting for them,"

"Yup!" Hana said, "And, they all have guns on them because it is an illegal gun trade. But to be honest, they probably won't get arrested,"

"What makes you say that?" 

"They have some of the police force on their payroll," Hana said putting some clothes in a bag and she turned to face Jungkook, "Leave at different times. Take the bag to Darcy,"

"What are you going to do?"

"I need to grab something from my flat and I want to speak with someone,"

"And who is that?"

"The crackhead who lives in the ground floor," Hana said, "He might be high all the time but he is also really nosy. He might have an idea on who her attacker was,"

"Be careful,"

"I always am," She smiled at him and waited for him to leave before, heading down to the guys flat. 

She knocked loudly a few times and eventually the man opened the door.

"What do you want?" He asked, coughing out smoke.

Hana fanned the smoke away from her face, "Did you hear about Darcy?"

"Yeah," He said, "I heard,"

"Did you happen to see who it was?"

"What do you mean?"

"Did you see who she went up with?" Hana asked, "It's really important,"

"Why?"

"Because I want to make sure that no other girls get attacked,"

"Why?"

"Please don't play games with me,"

"Why?" He smirked, "You're just like her. Why would you care if it happens to another girl? It isn't going to stop those hookers from being raped or beaten,"

The man sniffed loudly and spat on the floor next to her, "What do I get out of it?"

Hana looked around and turned back to face him. She grabbed hold of his shirt and shoved him inside, before slamming him on the floor, pulling her gun out and pressing it to his forehead. His eyes shot open and he lifted his hands up. She reached across to the front door and pushed it, letting it close slowly.

"You get to live," She said quietly, "Tell me what you saw and I won't shoot,"